Journey to each of the Nine Realms to search for Answers with Kratos and Atreus.
Face powerful enemies like Norse gods and monsters and explore mythical landscapes.
Kratos must choose between breaking free of his past or getting chained by the feat of repeating his mistakes.
Use the Leviathan Axe, Blades of Chaos, and Guardian Shield to fight.
Kratos must battle gods and monsters across Nine Realms to protect his family.
The realms contain perilous and stunning landscapes that Kratos and Atreus have to journey through to search for answers.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to reach. unlock, or get to Mist Fields in God Of War Ragnarok.
How to get to Mist Fields in God Of War Ragnarok
To get to Mist Fields in God Of War Ragnarok, you need to complete the game/main story (The Realms at War), talk to Ratatosrk, and grab the pouch of Yggdrasil Seeds.
After that, open the Mystic Gateway, select “Niflheim”, and unlock the “Mist Fields” Mystic Gateway.
Here’s the full process (expand the screenshots above):
- Complete the game/main story (The Realms at War).
- Go to Sindri’s house and hit the bell with The Leviathan Axe to call Ratatosrk.
- Grab the pouch of Yggdrasil Seeds.
- Open the Mystic Gateway portal and select “Niflheim”.
- On the map, select the “Mist Fields” Mystic Gateway and press “X” twice to unlock it.
Go inside the Mystic Gateway to go to Mist Fields.
Now, you can teleport there at any time using the Mystic Gateway.
You cannot get to that location on foot.