To get a MultiVersus beta code, you need to first link your WB games account to Twitch.
Secondly, watch a MultiVerse streamer on Twitch for an hour.
Lastly, go to your inventory and claim the MultiVersus Early Access code.
You can then redeem it on Steam or the official MultiVersus website.
Here’s how to get a MultiVersus beta code:
- Step 1: Link your WB Games Account to Twitch
- Step 2: Watch MultiVersus on Twitch for 1 hour
- Step 3: Claim your beta code
Step 1: Link your WB Games Account to Twitch
- Go to https://multiversus.com/en/twitch-drops.
- Click on “Link Account”.
- Create or sign in to your WB Games account.
- Click on “Connect”.
- Sign in to your Twitch account.
- Click on “Authorize”.
- Click on “Continue with this account”.
To link WB to Twitch, you need to have a Twitch account and a WB games account.
If you don’t have a Twitch account, you need to create one first by clicking on “Sign Up” on the Twitch website.
Step 2: Watch MultiVersus on Twitch for 1 hour
- Log in to your Twitch account.
- Watch any MultiVersus streamer that has drops enabled.
- Watch the streamer for an hour.
- Monitor your reward’s progress in your inventory: https://www.twitch.tv/drops/inventory.
Make sure to watch a streamer that has drops enabled.
Otherwise, you won’t make any progress toward your “MultiVersus Early Access” reward.
Step 3: Claim your reward
- After you’ve watched a MultiVersus Twitch stream for an hour, go to https://www.twitch.tv/drops/inventory.
- Scroll down to “MultiVersus Early Access”.
- Claim your MultiVersus Early Access beta code (it needs to be 100%).
- To redeem the code, you need to go to https://multiversus.com/en/twitch-drops, click on “Claim code”, and follow the on-screen instructions.
After you’ve claimed the reward, you need to redeem it—learn how to redeem your MultiVersus code (full step-by-step guide).
If the reward is not at 100% yet, you need to continue to watch a MetaVersus stream until you’ve hit the 1-hour mark.
Then, you’ll be able to claim the early access beta code reward.
If there’s a glitch in the progress, you need to disconnect and reconnect your Twitch account to your WB games account.
You can do so by signing in to your WB games account > profile picture > account information > connections > Twitch > disconnect > connect.
Keep in mind that it can take some time to claim the code due to an overwhelming number of claims.
How to Redeem a MultiVersus Code
How to Fix Offline Mode in MultiVersus