To connect your WB account to Twitch for MultiVersus, you need to create a WB account and sign in to it.
After you’ve signed in, navigate to “Connections”, click on “Connect” next to Twitch, and authorize your Twitch account.
MultiVersus is a free-to-play fighter video game with iconic characters.
It has various online modes including 2v2, 1v1, and 4-player free-for-all.
As of July 20, you need to get the beta code to download the game.
This is because the game is in the beta phase and it’s not been launched globally yet.
Here are 3 steps to connect your WB account to Twitch for MultiVersus:
- Step 1: Create a WB account
- Step 2: Click on “Connect” next to “Twitch”
- Step 3: Authorize your Twitch account
Step 1: Create a WB account
- Go to https://multiversus.com/en/twitch-drops.
- Click on “Link Account”.
- Create a WB Games account.
- Sign in to your WB Games account.
If you don’t have a WB games account, you need to create one.
Otherwise, you can sign in to your WB games account using your email address and password.
Step 2: Click on “Connect” next to “Twitch”
- Go to your WB Games account information.
- Click on “Connections” on the left sidebar.
- Click on “Connect” next to “Twitch”.
You need to have an existing Twitch account to connect it to your WB games account.
If you don’t have one, you need to create a Twitch account first.
Step 3: Authorize your Twitch account
- After you’ve clicked on “Connect”, a pop-up will open.
- Click on “Continue”.
- Sign in to your Twitch account.
- Click on “Authorize”.
After you’ve clicked on “Authorize”, your Twitch account will be successfully connected/linked to your WB games account.
You’ll also get the “Account has been linked successfully” message.
Now, you’ll be able to watch MultiVersus streamers for an hour to get the MultiVersus beta code.
Make sure to watch the streamers that have drops enabled to make progress on your reward.
Read the next part of the guide to learn how to claim the “MultiVersus Early Access” Twitch drop.