Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) is a direct to the successful Modern Warfare 2.
Captain Price and Task Force 141 confront the ultranationalist war criminal Vladimir Makarov.
The storyline is filled with intense battles and a mission to stop Makarov’s ambitions.
MW3 features an extensive collection of multiplayer maps, including revamped classics from MW2.
The game introduces open-world Zombies mode, allowing players to team up against the undead.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to get MW3 beta (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III), how to redeem it, and the beta release times.
How to Get Modern Warfare 3 Beta
To get MW3 beta, you need to pre-order the game on your selected platform (e.g. PS5).
After you’ve pre-ordered the game, you’ll get a beta code where you can redeem on callofduty.com/betaredeem.
Here’s how to get MW3 beta:
- Go to www.gamivo.com/?glv=followchain (buy MW3 at a discount).
- Search for “Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III”.
- Select the platform of the game that you’re playing on (e.g. PS5).
- Select your region, edition, and click on “Pre-Order”.
- Click on “Proceed to checkout” and complete the payment.
- You’ll receive an MW3 beta key for your chosen platform.
- Go to callofduty.com/betaredeem to redeem the beta code.
- Download MW3 on your chosen platform and play the beta.
Before you make a purchase, make sure to select the correct platform and region.
If you’ve selected the wrong platform or region, you won’t be able to redeem the beta key.
MW3 Beta release dates
Here are the MW3 beta release dates:
- October 6 to 7 – Early access for PlayStation.
- October 8 to 10 – Open Beta for PlayStation.
- October 12 to 13 – Early access for Xbox and PC.
- October 14 to 16 – Open Beta for all Platforms.