The 3.8 update of Genshin Impact introduces the limited-time area called Veluriyam Mirage.
It’s accessible to players at Adventure Rank 18 or above who have completed the “Song of the Dragon and Freedom” quest.
The update includes new outfits for Klee and Kaeya, as well as new quests, including a hangout event for Kaeya.
In addition, new achievements, name cards, loading screen prompts, chat emojis, and furnishings are added.
The Genius Invokation TCG gameplay is updated with new characters and talent cards.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to go to the Ancient Castle in Genshin Impact (complete the Owl Wraith Puzzles).
How to Go to the Ancient Castle in Genshin Impact
To go to the ancient castle in Genshin Impact, you need to solve all of the Owl Wraith Puzzles.
To do so, you need the push the crates to block the owls’ gazes so that the Hydro Eidolon can proceed.
Here’s how to do this (expand the screenshots above):
- Puzzle #1: Push the nearby crate to block the owl to save the Hydro Eidolon.
- Puzzle #2: Push the crate once, then push it again.
- Puzzle #3: Destroy the large boulder nearby and push the crate.
- Puzzle #4: Place some Berries in the bowl nearby (there’s also a berry sapling nearby).
- Puzzle #5 (part 1): Push the inner box, push the outer box, then push the inner box.
- Puzzle #5 (part 2): Push the outer box, push the inner box, push the outer box, then push the inner box.
After you’ve solved all puzzles, the path will be unlocked.
Continue forward, loot the exquisite chest, and ride the Choo-Choo Cart to the ancient castle.