In Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, you choose what kind of witch or wizard you want to be.
Master powerful spells, brew potions, discover rooms, forge alliances, and more.
Investigate mysteries at Hogwarts, befriend magical creatures, and form unique relationships.
Customize your avatar with tons of hair and clothing choices and design your dream dorm.
Play Gobstones with Ben and make him nervous, calm his nerves, or teach him to enjoy the game.
Note: In the answers below, green indicates the best answer (dark green + underlined).
Learn the Play Gobstones with Ben answers in Hogwarts Mystery (win at gobstones by making Ben nervous/calm his nerves/teach him to enjoy).
Win at Gobstones by Making Ben Nervous!
Q: Let’s play, [Character Name]!
- Don’t feel bad if you lose.
- Don’t look behind you!
- This is going to be fun.
Q: Don’t try to make me nervous…
- What if we both lose?
- What if this game is cursed?
- Let’s just stay calm.
Q: This next move is my favourite…
- What’s your favourite holiday?
- What’s your favourite poison?
- What’s your favorite Dragon?
Q: You might win…
- Either way, we’re having fun.
- I might scream.
- I might be a werewolf.
Q: What if I lose?
- You’ll get sprayed.
- We won’t be friends.
- We can always play again.
Q: Let’s join the Gobstones Club…
- Let’s join the Frog Choir.
- Let’s just take it easy.
- Let’s join the Death Eaters.
Q: How do you like Gobstones?
- It makes me nervous.
- It’s really relaxing.
- Let’s talk about You-Know-Who.
Calm Ben’s Nerves
Q: How can I improve?
- Be more aggressive.
- Practice makes perfect.
- You’re hopeless.
Q: I’m scared of getting sprayed!
- That’s all part of the fun.
- It’s not so bad.
- You should be.
Q: This game is getting too intense!
- Want to take a breather?
- I’d say it’s just right.
- Don’t be a baby!
Q: Am I too boring to play with?
- No, am I?
- You’re all right.
- I’ll muddle through.
Q: You’ll probably win…
- It’ll be fun either way.
- I might not.
- Reckon so, yeah.
Q: Why do you like Gobstones?
- I find it relaxing.
- I enjoy a good challenge.
- It’s incredibly suspenseful.
Q: I can’t risk my best Gobstone!
- I’ll let you keep it even if you lose.
- Perhaps you’ll win mine.
- I’ll take good care of it.
Teach Ben to Enjoy Gobstones
Q: I should be protecting my friends.
- Let them fend for themselves.
- I don’t need your protection.
- No one’s in any danger right now.
Q: I’ve moved beyond Gobstones.
- That’s impossible.
- Then let’s just not play.
- Prove it, then.
Q: There’s no skill involved, is there?
- It takes some skill, actually.
- No, it’s all about luck.
- It’s purely a skill-based game.