Dredge is a single-player game where players embark on a fishing adventure, but with a darker twist.
As the captain of a fishing trawler, players explore remote islands and their surrounding waters to discover hidden secrets.
Along the way, players can sell their catch, complete quests, and upgrade their boats to explore deeper and more distant areas.
However, players must also be cautious, as there may be unpleasant surprises waiting in the dark.
There are over 125 sea creatures to discover and various unique opportunities, inhabitants, and secrets to uncover.
Players can explore the mysterious archipelago and uncover its troubled past.
In this guide, you’ll learn all of the Hooded Figure locations (red, violet, blue, and gold) and the fishes that they want in Dredge.
The Hooded Figure locations and fishes in Dredge
Red Figure (14-L)
- Cusk Eel (Volcanic, Devil’s Spine)
- Sailfish (Marrows, Day)
- Frilled Shark (Devil’s Spine
- Gives Nautical Engineering
Violet Figure (10-E)
- Tarpon (Twisted Strand, Shallow, D/N)
- Horseshoe Crab (Twisted Strand, Crab Pot)
- Barreleye (Stellar Basin, Abyssal, D/N)
- Gives Pushing The Limit: Engines
Blue Figure (7-M)
- Blue Mackerel (Coastal, Marrows, Day, Rod Trawl)
- Tiger Mackerel (Coastal, Gale Cliffs, Day, Rod/Trawl)
- Snake Mackerel (Coastal, Devil’s Spine, Day/Night, Rod/Trawl)
- Gives Haggling and Bartering: A Guide
Gold Figure (2-K)
- Red Snapper (Coastal, Stellar Basin, Day, Rod/Trawl)
- Fangooth (Abyssal, Stellar Basin, Day/Night, Rod)
- Blue Crab (Stellar Basin, Pot)
- Gives Advanced Fishing
How to “Follow the digital traces” in Destiny 2
Bomb Makers Supply Cache Key in Warzone 2 DMZ
How to Kill 8 Enemies While Swimming in Ashika Island in Warzone 2 DMZ