Are you looking to complete the Key Elimination (HVT Contract) mission in DMZ?
Warzone 2 has multiple missions that you can complete for rewards.
To check your missions, you need to open the “Faction Missions” menu.
Missions can be obtained from three factions including Legion, White Lotus, and Black Mous.
Your starting faction is Legion, and each faction has missions from various tiers.
The tiers include tier 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 DMZ missions (the higher the tier, the better the reward).
After you’ve completed a mission, you’ll get its rewards and unlock higher-tier missions.
The rewards that you can get are bonus XP, weapon blueprints, and other missions.
How to do Key Elimination in Warzone 2 DMZ
To do Key Elimination in Warzone 2 DMZ, you need to navigate to a contract icon with a target and accept it.
Next, you need to go to the “Eliminate the HVT” contract area, defeat the enemies, and loot a key.
Lastly, you need to go to the key’s location (e.g. Downtown Post Office) and unlock the locked door to complete the mission.
1. Complete an HVT Contract
How to complete an HVT Contract (expand the screenshots above):
- Open the Tac-Map, zoom in, and ping a contract icon with a target.
- Navigate to the contract icon with a target (e.g. in Al-Mazrah City).
- Accept the “Eliminate the HVT” contract.
2. Find and loot a key anywhere in the game
How to find a key:
- Navigate to the “Eliminate the HVT” area and defeat all of the enemies.
- Loot a key dropped by an enemy (e.g. Downtown Post Office Key).
- If you didn’t get a key, you can find one by looting duffel bags or buying one from a Buy Station for $30,000.
3. Use the key to unlock a space
How to unlock a space:
- After you’ve found a key, you need to go to the key’s location.
- For example, if you have a Downtown Post Office Key, you need to navigate to the Downtown Post Office in Al-Mazrah City.
- Once you’re there, unlock the locked door using the key to complete the mission.