Are you getting a “Krnl is currently patched. Please wait for an update” error?
Krnl is a Roblox exploit that exploits the vulnerabilities of the script.
It has a stable script performance that rarely crashes during a gameplay.
The developer of Krnl, Ice Bear, has produced many other exploits.
It supports debugging/drawing library of Roblox and scripts like Owl Hub.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to fix “Krnl is currently patched. Please wait for an update” or “Please try again later”.
How to Fix Krnl is Currently Patched
To fix Krnl is currently patched, you need to update Roblox from the Microsoft Store.
You can also try downloading the WeAreDevs version of Krnl or connecting to a VPN.
Fix 1: Update Roblox from the Microsoft Store
- Open the Microsoft Store and click on your profile picture.
- Select “Settings” and turn off “App Updates”.
- Go to the homepage of the Microsoft Store and search for “Roblox”.
- Select “Update” to update Roblox.
Fix 2: Download the WeAreDevs version of Krnl
- Temporarily disable your Firewall and Antivirus.
- Go to https://wearedevs.net/d/Krnl.
- Download Krnl for Microsoft Store.
Fix 3: Use a free VPN
- If Krnl fails to connect to the internet for assets or updates, you need to connect to a VPN.
- Download and use a free VPN like ProtonVPN.
- Create a free account and connect to a free VPN.