Season 3 of DMZ contains a new DMZ playspace—The Koschei Complex Exclusion Zone.
Access one of four entrances to explore the secrets of the facility.
Watch out for an incoming Intel Drop with a peek at DMZ’s latest playspace.
There is a new item called NVGs where you can see in the dark with night vision goggles.
A new UI representation of your dog tag level is implemented along with new Buy Station and Workbench locations.
Enemy combatant spawns are adjusted and the Armored Commander has a chance to carry a Weapon Case.
Other updates include an Overlord voice callout and an improved out-of-game user interface for the Secure Backpack.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to locate the shopkeeper and read his list of items in Call of Duty: Warzone 2 DMZ.
How to Locate the Shopkeeper and Read His List of items in DMZ
To locate the shopkeeper and read his list of items in DMZ, you need to find the factory admin key in the chemical room.
The factory admin key will typically spawn in the small tunnels in the chemical room.
Once you’ve found the key, navigate to the factory admin room at the north of the complex and insert the key to open the door.
Here’s how to do this (expand the screenshots above):
- Enter the Koschei Complex.
- Head to the chemical room by opening the bunker door (the giant space in the middle of the complex).
- Navigate to the small tunnel(s) in the chemical room and pick up the factory admin key.
- Go to the north of the complex and insert the factory admin key to open the door.
- Go inside the factory admin room and destroy the sentry gun.
- Proceed forward, open the door at the far end, and follow the sign that says “Shop”.
- Read the notes to find out what to bring to the shopkeeper.
You need to find the items and bring them to the shopkeeper to unlock the Secure Buy Station.
In the next guide, you’ll learn exactly how to find those items.
How to Investigate the Chemical Treatment Plant in DMZ
How to Discover What the AQ is Looking for in the Oasis in DMZ