AI voices are taking over the internet—accurately cloning the voice of someone else.
You can input some text into a tool to generate a realistic voice-over of a person.
This includes Donald Trump, Joe Biden, Jordan Peterson, Joe Rogan, and others.
On TikTok, AI voice memes are trending—with voice-overs of famous people.
A popular meme portrays Trump and Biden playing video games like Minecraft.
If you’re wondering what website creators use to make voice-overs, look no further.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to make an AI voice-over video to clone anyone realistically and make funny videos (short tutorial).
How to make an AI voice over video
To make an AI voice over video, you need to create an account on ElevenLabs and subscribe to a paid plan (e.g. Starter).
Next, find at least 3 clips of the person on YouTube that you want to voice clone (e.g. Donald Trump) and convert them to MP3 files.
Lastly, upload the audio files to ElevenLabs, generate and download the voices, and edit a video using a video editor.
Step 1: Create an ElevenLabs account
- Go to https://www.elevenlabs.io.
- Click on the “Sign up” button.
- Sign up with Facebook, Google, or email.
- Verify your email address and sign in.
- Navigate to your subscriptions and subscribe to a paid plan (e.g. Starter for $5 per month).
Note: You can also use ElevenLabs for free, but you cannot clone voices.
Step 2: Start cloning a voice
- Visit YouTube and search for clips of the person that you want to clone (e.g. Donald Trump).
- Copy each video’s URL and paste it into a YouTube to MP3 converter.
- Go to https://www.elevenlabs.io/voice-lab.
- Add Voice > Instant Voice Cloning > Name it > Upload the audio clips > Add Voice.
- Select “Use” to use the cloned voice.
- Enter the text and select “Generate”.
- Click on the save icon to download the cloned voice.
Step 3: Start editing your video
- Use a video editing tool like Kapwing.
- Drag and drop the videos that you want to add.
- Drag and drop the audio files that you’ve cloned.
- Edit the videos and audio clips using the editor.
- Export the video and upload it anywhere!