Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom is available on the Nintendo Switch system.
Choose your own path through the irregular landscapes and the strange floating islands.
Use the power of Link’s new abilities and battle against the forces that threaten the kingdom.
Travel across the skies and land of Hyrule to uncover the origins of the gloom that is infecting the kingdom.
Use Link’s abilities like Fuse and Ultrahand to create dangerous weapons and craft ways to travel.
Build, battle, and play as you discover the secret danger that threatens Hyrule.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to solve the Mayaumekis Shrine puzzle in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom.
How to Solve the Mayaumekis Shrine in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
To solve the Mayaumekis Shrine in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom, you need to first shoot the yellow switch with an arrow to open the gate.
After you’ve opened the gate, you need to use the various ships’ sails to bounce to different places.
This includes the platform containing a treasure chest and the structure in mid-air to shoot the yellow switch behind the cage.
Here’s how to do this (expand the screenshots above):
- Shoot the yellow switch with an arrow to open the gate.
- Climb the ramp and defeat the construct.
- Use the first ship’s sail to bounce into the air, paraglide to the second ship’s sail, and bounce into the air again.
- Paraglide to the third ship (that’s moving), use its sail to bounce into the air, paraglide to the treasure chest, and open it.
- From here, paraglide to the docked ship (below the cage with the yellow switch).
- Bounce the docked ship’s sail into the air, and shoot the yellow switch behind the cage with an arrow in mid-air.
- Bounce the docked ship’s sail again, paraglide to the ship below the yellow switch, and bounce its sail to the exit.
After you’ve bounced the ship’s sail (below the yellow switch) you need to paraglide to the platform.
You’ve successfully solved the Mayaumekis Shrine.