Are your Modern Warfare 2 Vault Edition rewards not showing up?
Is MW2 Vault Edition not working properly on your console (PS4/PS5/Xbox)?
If so, you won’t be able to get rewards like the FJX Cinder Weapon Vault, the Battle Pass, Ghost Legacy Pack, and others.
The MW2 launch, like many other launches, came with bugs, glitches, and issues.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to fix the Vault Edition rewards not showing up or working in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (MW2).
- Why is MW2 Vault Edition rewards not working?
- How to fix Modern Warfare 2 Vault Edition rewards not showing
Why is MW2 Vault Edition rewards not working?
MW2 Vault Edition rewards are not working because the game has recently been updated.
If the game was updated, your Vault Edition rewards might be missing.
This is because you didn’t restore your licenses/purchases.
According to @charlieINTEL on Twitter, there’s an issue with certain PlayStation regions not having Vault Edition content available.
“There appears to be an issue with certain PlayStation regions not having Vault Edition content available. No updates on a fix for it yet”.
“Anyone else didn’t get their 10 hours of double XP with the Vault Edition?”.
“Did anybody else who pre-ordered the Vault Edition of MW2 not get their bundle rewards? @CallofDuty”.
How to fix Modern Warfare 2 Vault Edition rewards not showing
To fix Modern Warfare 2 Vault Edition rewards not showing, you need to restore your licenses or restart or console.
You can also contact Activision support and say that you have missing rewards.
Fix 1: Restore licenses
- Go to your PlayStation settings.
- Select Users and Accounts > Others.
- Select “Restore Licenses”.
- Launch Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II.
Source: @InfinityWard on Twitter.
Fix 2: Restart your console
- Restart your PlayStation and launch the game.
- Some players said that they managed to get their Vault Edition rewards by restarting their consoles.
- “I just restarted my PS5 and now it’s there” – @Galstus.
- “Restart your console and you‘ll get your Vault Edition Stuff” – @Deafkill04.
- “Try restarting your system it worked for me” – @Nova78687177.
Fix 3: Contact Activision support
- If all else fails, you can contact Activision support and say that you have missing rewards from the Vault Edition of MW2.
- You can contact Activision support here: https://support.activision.com/options.
- You need to be logged in to access the recommended support options.