In the first season of DMZ, you get to chase Weapons Cases, eliminate enemy squads, solve Building 21, and more.
The path to the season 2 update contains new locations, a refresh and reset, and a new faction.
Ashika Island is a brand-new Exclusion Zone where players will invade the shores before making their way inland.
The occupying force, Shadow Company, and operators are concealed under heavy fog.
In season 1, Building 21 has an access card and a timed infiltration window.
Operators will return to Building 21 in season 2 and if you need access cards, you need to look for them in Al Mazrah of Ashika Island.
The update also includes developments to Al Mazrah with updated intel.
How to navigate onto the cargo train Warzone 2 DMZ
To navigate onto the cargo train in Warzone 2 DMZ, you must first take 9 tracking devices from the dumpster in Al Bagra Fortress.
After you’ve taken the tracking devices, go inside the cargo train near Ahkdar Village and plant at least 5 trackers on 5 crates.
1. Take 9 tracking devices
How to take 9 tracking devices (expand the screenshots above):
- Go to Al Bagra Fortress (G8).
- Open the Dead Drop and stow the 9 tracking devices.
2. Navigate onto the cargo train
How to navigate onto the cargo train:
- Go to the train tracks (near Ahkdar Village).
- Go onto the cargo train (the brown train that’s in season 1).
3. Plant at least 5 trackers
How to plant at least 5 trackers:
- Once you’re inside the cargo train, navigate to a crate and plant a tracking device on it.
- Plant 5 trackers on 5 different crates to complete the mission.