In the first season of DMZ, you get to chase Weapons Cases, eliminate enemy squads, solve Building 21, and more.
The path to the season 2 update contains new locations, a refresh and reset, and a new faction.
Ashika Island is a brand-new Exclusion Zone where players will invade the shores before making their way inland.
The occupying force, Shadow Company, and operators are concealed under heavy fog.
In season 1, Building 21 has an access card and a timed infiltration window.
Operators will return to Building 21 in season 2 and if you need access cards, you need to look for them in Al Mazrah of Ashika Island.
The update also includes developments to Al Mazrah with updated intel.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to complete the Smuggling Tunnels mission (White Lotus) in Call of Duty: Warzone 2 DMZ.
How to do Smuggling Tunnels in Warzone 2 DMZ
To do the Smuggling Tunnels mission in Warzone 2 DMZ, you need to go to one of the entrances of the tunnel that is located north of Zarqwa Hydroelectric.
After you’ve located the tunnel, you need to place 2 tactical cameras in entrance 1 and entrance 2.
Do note that you need to have a team of at least 2 players to complete the mission.
1. Locate the smuggling tunnels
How to locate the smuggling tunnels (expand the screenshots above):
- Go to one of the entrances of the smuggling tunnels (e.g. entrance 1).
- The first entrance is located north of Zarqwa Hydroelectric (E3).
- The second entrance is located northeast of the first entrance.
2. Place tactical cameras
How to place tactical cameras:
- Go to entrance 2 of the tunnels and place the camera facing the tunnel.
- Go to entrance 1 of the tunnels and place the camera facing the tunnel.
- Extract to complete the mission.
How to Drop the Hard Drive in the Waterways Dead Drop on Ashika Island in Warzone 2 DMZ
Bombmaker Location in Warzone 2 DMZ
How to Get the Weapons Case in Ashika Island in Warzone 2 DMZ