Are you getting a “There was an issue loading Pokemon TCG Live. Please try again” error?
Pokémon Trading Card Game Live is available on mobile, PC, and Mac OS platforms.
A new Battle Pass accompanies each card expansion, allowing players to unlock rewards.
Test your skills in Ranked Ladder, aiming for the prestigious Arceus League.
Your collection from TCG Live can be migrated to Pokémon Trading Card Game Live.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to fix error 10099 in Pokemon TCG Live (there was an issue loading).
How to Fix Pokemon TCG Live Error 10099
To fix Pokemon TCG Live error 10099, you can try uninstalling and reinstalling the app.
You can also try changing your date and time on your PC or mobile device to UTC-6.
Fix 1: Uninstall and reinstall Pokemon TCG Live
- On PC: Windows Search > Control panel > Programs > Uninstall a program > right-click Pokemon TCG Live > Uninstall > Reinstall it from tcg.pokemon.com/tcgl.
- On a mobile device: Tap and hold the Pokemon TCG Live app, delete it, and reinstall it from the App Store/Google Play Store.
Fix 2: Change your date and time
- On PC: Windows Search > Date & time settings > Set time zone automatically > Off > Time zone > (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada) > Open Pokemon TCG Live and log in.
- On iOS: Settings > General > Date & Time > Set Automatically > Off > Time Zone > Chicago > Open Pokemon TCG Live and log in.
- On Android: Settings > Additional settings > Date & time > Turn off “Use network provided time” and “Use network provided time zone” > Select time zone > Region > United States > Denver > Select UTC Offset > GMT-06:00.