A copypasta is a block of text that is copied and pasted multiple times on the internet.
It is usually humorous, preposterous, or satirical and has many types.
Types of copypastas include jokes, memes, stories, rants, and others.
One type of copypasta is the Raid Shadow Legends copypasta on Twitch.
Copypasta means “copy and paste” because they are usually copied and pasted repeatedly.
They are popular on Twitch, Reddit, 9GAG, and other social media platforms.
Due to their nonsensical and comical nature, copypastas can spread quickly.
However, they can be annoying to some people as they are a form of spam.
This article contains the Raid Shadow Legends copypasta/script that you can copy and paste on social media.
- What is the Raid Shadow Legends copypasta?
- Raid Shadow Legends copypasta
- Raid Shadow Legends-related copypastas
What is the Raid Shadow Legends copypasta?
The Raid Shadow Legends copypasta is taken from an advertisement of the game, Raid Shadow Legends.
It’s a visually-stunning fantasy RPG with hundreds of champions.
You need to team up with legendary warriors to save the world of Teleria.
There are over 1 million possible champion builds where you can strategize and build the best team.
Raid Shadow Legends copypasta
- RAID: Shadow Legends™️ is an immersive online experience with everything you’d expect from a brand new RPG title. It’s got an amazing storyline, awesome 3D graphics, giant boss fights, PVP battles, and hundreds of never before seen champions to collect and customize. I never expected to get this level of performance out of a mobile game. Look how crazy the level of detail is on these champions! RAID: Shadow Legends™️ is getting big real fast, so you should definitely get in early. Starting now will give you a huge head start. There’s also an upcoming Special Launch Tournament with crazy prizes! And not to mention, this game is absolutely free! So go ahead and check out the video description to find out more about RAID: Shadow Legends™️. There, you will find a link to the store page and a special code to unlock all sorts of goodies. Using the special code, you can get 50,000 Silver immediately, and a FREE Epic Level Champion as part of the new players program, courtesy of course of the RAID: Shadow Legends™️ devs.
- Today’s video is sponsored by Raid Shadow Legends, one of the biggest mobile role-playing games of 2019 and it’s totally free! Currently almost 10 million users have joined Raid over the last six months, and it’s one of the most impressive games in its class with detailed models, environments and smooth 60 frames per second animations! All the champions in the game can be customized with unique gear that changes your strategic buffs and abilities! The dungeon bosses have some ridiculous skills of their own and figuring out the perfect party and strategy to overtake them’s a lot of fun! Currently with over 300,000 reviews, Raid has almost a perfect score on the Play Store! The community is growing fast and the highly anticipated new faction wars feature is now live, you might even find my squad out there in the arena! It’s easier to start now than ever with rates program for new players you get a new daily login reward for the first 90 days that you play in the game! So what are you waiting for? Go to the video description, click on the special links and you’ll get 50,000 silver and a free epic champion as part of the new player program to start your journey! Good luck and I’ll see you there!
- Today’s video iws sponsowed by Waid Shadow Wegends, one of teh biggest mobiwe wowe pwaying games of 2019 awnd it’s totawwy fwee! C-Cuwwentwy awmost 10 miwwion usews have j joined Waid o-ovew teh wast six monds, a-awnd it’s one of teh most impwessive g-games in its cwass wid detaiwed modews, enviwonments a-awnd smood 60 fwames pew second animations! Aww teh champions in teh game can be customized wid unique geaw dat changes youw stwategic buffs a-awnd abiwities! Teh dungeon bosses have some widicuwous skiwws of deiw own a-awnd figuwing owt teh pewfect pawty awnd stwategy tuwu ovewtake dem’s a wot of fun! Cuwwentwy wid o-ovew 300,000 weviews, Waid has awmost a pewfect s-scowe on teh Pway Stowe! Teh community iws g-gwowing fast awnd teh highwy anticipated new faction waws f-featuwe iws now wive, yuw might e-even find mwy sqwad owt dewe in teh awena! It’s e-easiew tuwu stawt now dan evew wid w-wates pwogwam fow new pwayews yuw get a new daiwy wogin wewawd fow teh fiwst 90 d-days dat yuw pway in teh game! So what awe yuw waiting fow? Gow tuwu teh video description, cwick on teh speciaw winks awnd you’ww get 50,000 siwvew awnd a fwee epic champion
Raid Shadow Legends-related copypastas
- I used to play Fortnite all night. No sleep! But ever since Obama told me to try Raid Shadow Legends for free, I am addicted. This game is a game. It has graphics. It has characters. Best of all it has a loot box mechanic to enhance my experience even more by adding another exciting chance based layer to the game! Two week ago I spend all my money becoming a Raid Shadow Legend. Now I live in a dumpster outside a McDonald’s with free WiFi. At night I sneak into the McDonald’s like my new raccoon dad, Stripey, taught me to do so I can charge my phone. Through the cracked screen I am still perpetually amazed by the graphics of this game… they look so real! Thank you Obama, you truly changed my life!
- Steps up to mic, straightens tie, clears throat, taps mic. “This thing on?” Murmurs of assent. Clears throat again. “Minecraft good.” The crowd excitedly begins to talk amongst themselves, many holding bated breath. “Fortnite…” A hush falls over the crowd, rapt attention held. “Bad.” Suddenly, the crowd goes wild, screaming their praise, running over each other to hug a loved one. Whistles of elation are heard and many are seen sobbing. World peace is enacted in acknowledgement to this monumental speech that knit the world together.
- I’ve never felt so hurt. I’ve tolerated his gaming habits for the entirety of the relationship because I don’t want to be the controlling wife and I want him to be happy. It’s only the past 3 years that he’s come to bed extremely late. He talks about the game all the time and I let him indulge in his info umping. I’m set to go to the hospital on Monday as I might be close to delivering our first child. He said that his raid with his guild is on Tuesday and Thursday and he’s fighting the final boss of mythic and this might be his only chance to do it. The baby might be delivered next week. I don’t know how I feel about this or how to process this. I’m so afraid he will choose the game over us.