A copypasta is a block of text that is copied and pasted multiple times on the internet.
It is usually humorous, preposterous, or satirical and has many types.
Types of copypastas include jokes, memes, stories, rants, and others.
One type of copypasta is the Twitch copypasta, specifically for the streaming platform called Twitch.
Copypasta means “copy and paste” because they are usually copied and pasted repeatedly.
They are popular on Twitch, Reddit, 9GAG, and other social media platforms.
Due to their nonsensical and comical nature, copypastas can spread quickly.
However, they can be annoying to some people as they are a form of spam.
This article contains funny and best Twitch copypastas that you can copy and paste on Twitch on your favorite streamer’s chat.
What is a Twitch copypasta?
A Twitch copypasta is a copypasta that is specifically for Twitch.
For example, some famous streamers have copypastas specifically for them.
Here’s a copypasta for xQc, “Hey xQc my son is a huge fan of yours. Anyway, over the past few days of watching you play this game, he’s gotten much better at playing baseball (he plays in the 11-13-year-old division). I just wanted to stop by and thank you for teaching him how to throw so well”.
Copypastas are frequently used in popular tournament streams like the League of Legends World Championship and the Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Major Championships.
- The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20-meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin with the word start. On your mark, get ready, and start.
- I like to creep around my home and act like a goblin. I don’t know why but I just enjoy doing this. Maybe it’s my way of dealing with stress or something but I just do it about once every week. Generally, I’ll carry around a sack and creep around in a sort of crouch-walking position making goblin noises, then I’ll walk around my house and pick up various different “trinkets” and put them in my bag while saying stuff like “I’ll be having that” and laughing maniacally in my goblin voice (“trinkets” can include anything from the shit I find on the ground to cutlery or other utensils). The other day I was talking with my neighbors and they mentioned hearing weird noises like what I wrote about and I was just internally screaming the entire conversation. I’m 99% sure they don’t know it’s me but god that 1% chance is seriously weighing on my mind.
- Hey there! Do you want to know about Twitch Prime? Oh! You may be asking, “What’s Twitch Prime?” Let me tell ya! When you connect your Amazon account to your Twitch account, you can get 1 free sub to ANY streamer on Twitch, every month! Yup, and along with that, get yourself some Twitch loot! With Twitch loot, you can go ahead and get yourself some exclusive Twitch gear and your favorite games! And until April 30th, you can get yourself some Fortnite skins, with Twitch loot! So go ahead! Grab your Amazon account, grab a family or friend’s Amazon Prime account, and link it to your Twitch account TODAY!
- I really appreciate the mods for all of the very hard work that they are doing in order to keep this channel safe from people who copypasta. Shame on people who copypasta btw, very harmful for twitch. Thanks mods! UwU!
- Honestly, spamming copypastas is the worst form of comedy to exist on this planet. Instead of original jokes, we just have repetitive trash. As a stand up comedian, I spend hours on my craft making sure I make original jokes. I always leave the comedy club with a hot babe. Maybe you copypasta people can learn something from me.
- Today my 12 year old and I walked into Harvard to sign him up for college. The dean rudely asked why a 12 year old was signing up for a prestigious institute. My son proclaimed “Well you see sir, I watch Starcraft”. The dean tried to apologize but the police rushed in and dragged him out. My son passed all his classes with 4.0s and graduated magnet koom louder on the first day of college.
- I am from Japan and was raised hearing terrifying stories about kappas from my grandfather. Those are horrible turtle-like monsters who lure and kill children. And then I join this site and see you use it as a joke with a grey faced man. This is not right! I am scared of using the chat now, bringing me bad memories. Please, don’t use that emote.
- I am coming back from my 10 minute ban, and I want to say that I think it was bullshit. Yes, I wrote a funny paragraph that turned into copypasta, which happened to bring a laugh or a smile to a few people. If you mods wanted that to stop, you could have just said so, there is so much copypasta going on in this chat that I could have never thought that deserved a 10 minute ban. Reggie is probably a mod in here and he is the one that banned me. Anyway, I’m glad to be back
- Anyways, um… I bought a whole bunch of shungite rocks, do you know what shungite is? Anybody know what shungite is? No, not Suge Knight, I think he’s locked up in prison. I’m talkin’ shungite. Anyways, it’s a two billion year-old like, rock stone that protects against frequencies and unwanted frequencies that may be traveling in the air. That’s my story, I bought a whole bunch of stuff. Put ’em around the la casa. Little pyramids, stuff like that.
Best Twitch copypastas
- Writing’s not easy. That’s why Grammarly can help. This sentence is grammatically correct, but it’s wordy, and hard to read. It undermines the writer’s message and the word choice is bland. Grammarly’s cutting edge technology helps you craft compelling, understandable writing that makes an impact on your reader. Much better. Are you ready to give it a try? Installation is simple and free. Visit Grammarly.com today!
- Hey man can you delete this please. One of the hardest parts of my job is going around and making sure that these clips do not see the light of day. What is under a streamers clothes is only for her, her boyfriend and me to see. Its disgusting that you are perpetuating what is supposed to be a special moment between a streamer and her mod. And if you don’t, well I’m going to have to come down on you. And trust me you don’t want to see a mega mod genius like me get angry. I have a vast network of twitch streamers and top chats at my command. I can say the word and your puny presence will be wiped off the face of Twitch.tv and if thats still not enough I will find your alt accounts. You won’t be safe from my wrath. SO yeah buddy, you can be a perv and creep on the delicate flowers of our wonderful platform. But know that if this goes on. You’ll be done for. Some other jerks might stand by and watch this abuse but I won’t. I am a twitch moderator.
- Hello, I am currently 15 years old and I want to become a walrus. I know there’s a million people out there just like me, but I promise you I’m different. On December 14th, I’m moving to Antarctica; home of the greatest walri. I’ve already cut off my arms, and now slide on my stomach everywhere I go as training. I may not be a walrus yet, but I promise you if you give me a chance and the support I need, I will become the greatest walrus ever. Thank you all.
- Hi, this is Bob Ross communicating from beyond the grave. I dedicated my life to painting so that you brats could do something more productive with your lives than sitting on your *** playing your stupid Atari games all day. I don’t appreciate you morons abusing my legacy and turning me into some childish meme that you can spam on your little MSM chat thing. Now go paint a mountain or something and don’t you dare copypaste this.
- Aww, mustard! Come on man, now don’t put no mustard on that, you need to put a little season on that thing! WHAT! Man come on get that pepper off there! Come on, somebody come get this man! Come on now, come on get that pepper of there, that’s just too much doggone pepper. I don’t wanna see this no more!
- No, I don’t think this was a “Good Game”, in fact I wouldn’t consider it a game. A true game would take into consideration both sides of the player’s skill developed throughout their hours spend in said game, as well as the entertainment value which is taken into consideration when said players wish to engage into the game, mostly known as “fun”. What you did here was not only create an unhealthy environment which completly removed the entertaining part of the game and turned into a fight between your twisted view of “fun” against the actual meaning of said word, you also forced the players that interacted with you to not have the ability to demonstrate their developed skills acquired in spending their time into the game. With these facts in consideration, I think it’s safe to say that what happened here couldn’t even be called a “game”, we both have basically dissapeared from existence for that match’s duration, since this is the only correct way of explaining what was that destruction of what can be called a “game”.
- babe, i’m breaking up with you. it’s not you, you were poggers. it’s me, i’m omegalul. im sorry if this is pepehands but it has to be done, i’ve just been feeling pepega and our relationship has been weirdchamp for months, it’s time to end it, no kappa.
Funny Twitch copypastas
- You notice a wall of text in twitch chat and your hand instinctively goes to the mouse. You scroll up to stop the chat elevator and read the pasta, indulging in its delights… You soon realize that this pasta conveys no information nor is particularly witty or funny. Nevertheless, you drag your mouse across, hit Ctrl+C, then Ctrl+V and press Enter
- ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes. Together we can stop this. Please spread the word ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
- My mother said to me- “Don’t ever smoke. Please don’t put your family through what your Grandfather put us through.” I agreed. At 28, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your stream gave me cancer anyway.
- It’s offensive to dead people. My great grandparents are dead and I would like to show them some respect and have twitch ban the term “live-streaming”. It’s a slur used against dead people
- I don’t have too much to say. And notice I’m not saying we, suck. I’m saying they suck. I’m not a part of NA bro. I don’t care. I don’t care. I disown NA. I don’t care bro they’re trash. The most embarrassingly pathetic games I’ve seen in my life bro. Putting up no fight at all, just rolling over. It’s so cringe.
- Kids, I understand this is the internet but we should stop spamming on chat. Imagine that you can help the poor, clean the house, exercise and stay fit, do some work and earn money, help your country in contributing something meaningful but you choose to stay at home and spam “LUL” & “KEKW ” in Twitch chat. I want to ask why??
- Chat doesnt understand the complexities behind classical music. While most of chat spends their days spamming “Kappas” and such, I study music theory and the works of Bach and Mozart. Musical masterpieces such as these are not easy for the average person to comprehend, and certainly above those that chat.
- Hoyeon Jung, Squid Game star, reveals in a recent interview to Vogue Korea that lately she’s been obsessed with watching @xQc on Twitch. “I just think he’s something the world needs right now, whenever I watch him my mood changes for the better.”
- What the hell are both of these teams doing? I’m in bronze and I could compete better than all of the players in this tournament. I can’t believe I’m being held back by my teammates this bad. Any orgs feel free to DM me.
- I think it’s safe to say NA is a far superior region. There is just such a mentality difference between the two regions. Teams from NA want to win, while teams from EU (Streamnatic, Team twitchquid) just don’t want it as much. it really shows in the way they perform. NA is far more disciplined, practicing long hours of the day while EU would rather stream. Next lan, I’m not sure EU should get any spots tbf.
- EU also known as “Easily Upset” is the most overhyped region at Masters 2. Since they gave up on winning the event, they are investing in speedruns. They are current world record holders in fastest map lost and Airport Any %