Fortnite is a battle royale game where there are 100 players battling against each other.
The objective is to loot, craft, shoot, and be the last man standing.
The game has an unpredictable competitive online experience that improves every season.
You can discover destructible environments, team up with friends, and build up.
With creator-made game genres, you can explore more ways to play.
Ride a dirt bike, roll in a snowball, hurdle over obstacles, and more.
Purchase the Battle Pass to unlock outfits like “Selene”, “Doom Slayer”, “The Ageless”, and more.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to raise heat levels in Fortnite (Intel & Recon).
How to raise heat levels in Fortnite
To raise heat levels in Fortnite, you need to eliminate players or NPCs until you reach level 4.
You can also open chests or vaults to raise your heat level.
Here’s how to do this (expand the screenshots above):
- Eliminate players or NPCs.
- Open chests or vaults.
- Reach heat level 4.
After you’ve reached heat level 4, the quest will be completed.
Raising your heat level will give you perks like movement speed.
Here are the perks:
- 🔥: Eliminated opponents drop more bars.
- 🔥🔥: Your movement speed increases by 15%, and you’ll regenerate up to 100 health out of combat.
- 🔥🔥🔥: Your movement speed increases by 20%, and you’ll regenerate up to 100 health and 50 shield out of combat.
- 🔥🔥🔥🔥: Your movement speed increases by 125%, and you’ll regenerate up to 100 health and 100 shield out of combat.
How to Collect a Vault Keycard Dropped by a Defeated Cold Blooded Boss in Fortnite
35+ Free Fortnite V-Bucks Codes