The Grimace Shake is a milkshake that was sold in McDonalds as part of the Grimace Birthday Meal promotion.
The milkshake went viral on TikTok after users started posting themselves unconscious on the ground after trying it.
Most videos are about people pretending that they are dead after drinking the milkshake.
A TikTok user started the trend by recording himself drinking the milkshake and cutting the video to him lying on the floor.
Other TikTok users followed suit and started posting videos of them lying on the floor with the milkshake spilled all over them.
More recently, people started using the Grimace Shake to censor something inappropriate.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to delete or remove the grimace shake filter or template on Capcut or TikTok.
How to remove the Grimace Shake on Capcut
- Go to TikTok and watch a video using the Grimace Shake template.
- Select “Capcut – Try this template” followed by “Use template in CapCut”.
- Select “Use template” and select a video to start using the template.
- Tap and drag the grimace shake, then pinch it with two fingers to minimize it.
- Minimize the shake until you see a trash icon.
- Tap on the trash icon to delete the shake.
How to remove the Grimace Shake on TikTok
Currently, there is no way to remove the Grimace Shake once the video is posted on TikTok.
You can only delete the shake if you’ve edited it on Capcut and saved it.
If you want to delete the shake on Capcut, you must first view the video under “Templates”.
Next, Tap and drag the grimace shake, then pinch it with two fingers to minimize it.
Lastly, minimize the shake until you see a trash icon and tap on it to delete the shake.