Parents and users can add a four-digit pin to lock their Roblox account.
You need to enter your pin if you want to make changes to your account settings.
This feature prevents unwanted users from changing your password, email address, or privacy settings.
Once you’ve added a pin, you can only change or remove it if you remember it.
But what if you’ve forgotten your pin and you want to reset it?
In this guide, you’ll learn how to remove, change, or reset your pin on Roblox if you forgot it and without your pin.
How to Reset Your Roblox Pin
To reset your Roblox pin, you need to contact Roblox customer support (you cannot manually reset your pin if you forgot it).
After you’ve contacted Roblox customer support, they’ll assist you in resetting your pin.
Here’s how to reset your Roblox pin:
- Go to https://www.roblox.com/support.
- Log in to your Roblox account.
- Enter your Roblox username and first name.
- Enter your email address and confirm it.
- Select the device you’re having the issue on (e.g. PC).
- Choose “Account Hacked or Can’t Log in” as the help category.
- Choose “Account PIN” as the subcategory.
- Describe that you’ve forgotten your pin and you want to reset it.
- Submit the form and wait for Roblox’s response.
Note: Customer Support might request information to confirm that they are speaking to the parent or guardian.
If you don’t have a parent or guardian who controls your account, make sure to state it in the form.