In Marvel’s Spider-Man 2, Spider-Men Peter Parker and Miles Morales traverse New York.
Players can swing, jump, and use Web Wings to navigate the city, switching between the two heroes.
They face the threat of the iconic villain Venom, with an evolving storyline driven by the symbiote.
There are two playable Spider-Men and battles against various Marvel Super Villains.
The game also expands the game world to include Brooklyn, Queens, Coney Island, and more.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to retrieve the raw meat in Marvel’s Spider Man 2 and how to fix the objective if its bugged.
How to Retrieve the Raw Meat in Spider Man 2
Here’s how to retrieve the raw meat:
- Stand on the banister as shown in the first screenshot above.
- Aim across the room and create a Web Line.
- Walk across the Web Line until you’re near the raw meat.
- Shoot webs at the table/shield to distract the people.
- Retrieve the raw meat from the table.
Tip: If you can’t create a Web Line due to a bug/glitch, open the pause menu, and select “Restart Last Checkpoint”.