Cities: Skylines II is a city-building simulation game where players create and manage a metropolis.
The game offers deep simulation and a dynamic economy to build and develop your city.
You have complete control over infrastructure, road networks, and city systems.
Your decisions impact the city’s growth, economy, and the well-being of its citizens.
With high-resolution graphics, the game offers a realistic and detailed city-building experience.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to fix the road tool yellow screen bug in Cities Skylines 2 on Windows and Mac.
How to Fix the Road Tool Yellow Screen Bug in Cities Skylines 2
Here’s how to fix the yellow screen bug in Cities Skylines 2:
- Go to your Steam library > right-click Cities: Skylines 2 > Properties.
- In General, add –developerMode (including the double hyphen) into the launch options.
- Load into your savegame/start a new game and press Tab.
- After a few seconds of freezing, a slightly transparent black window will pop up on the left.
- Click on GameRendering (2nd row, 3rd option).
- Scroll down using scrollwheel or touchpad, dropdown arrow with name “Custom passes”, and click on the arrow to open it.
- 2nd checkbox, uncheck Tunnel Pass (this will remove the invisible yellow tint, but underground roads will be invisible—you have to find underground roads using the road upgrade tool or the bulldozer).
- You can hide the debug window by pressing Tab again.
Note: You need to uncheck Tunnel Pass each time you load the game.