In World of Warcraft, you can explore the realm of Azeroth and go on an adventure.
Take on the role of a hero, battle monsters, navigate dungeons, and defend Azeroth.
Begin your adventure at Exile’s Reach and uncover the fate of a lost expedition.
Learn the basics of battle, explore dungeons, and progress to level 20 for free.
Choose your path as a hero and align yourself with either the Horde or the Alliance.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to get the Scale of the Prismatic Whiskerfish in World of Warcraft (WoW) Dragonflight.
How to Get the Scale of the Prismatic Whiskerfish in WoW
To get the Scale of the Prismatic Whiskerfish in WoW, you need to complete a series of tasks in Amirdrassil.
The tasks include fishing for Awakening Sunfishes and Slumbering Moonfishes.
Here’s how to get the Scale of the Prismatic Whiskerfish in WoW:
- Fish up 10 Awakening Sunfish in the lava pools of the Pit of Volcoross.
- Fish up 10 Slumbering Moonfish in the waters of the Wellspring Atrium.
- Throw 10 Awakening Sunfish and 10 Slumbering Moonfish back into the waters of Amirdrassil to get a new buff “Attuned Angler”.
- With the buff, go to the biggest body of water in the Wellspring Atrium and fish in the Prismatic Whiskerfish pool.
- Fishing in the pool will give you Xena, the Whimsical Whiskerfish.
- Throw Xena back into the same water to get the Scale of the Prismatic Whiskerfish.
The above guide is all done in the raid, Amirdrassil, The Dream’s Hope.
The Scale of the Prismatic Whiskerfish unlocks the Prismatic Whiskerfish form customization option.