Scribd is a digital reading subscription app where you can read and listen to audiobooks, ebooks, magazines, and more.
As a reader, you can discover new passions, stay informed, and become the best version of yourself.
It has a library of over one million bestselling ebooks, audiobooks, and articles from leading newspapers.
In addition, it has a personal library that you can carry in your pocket.
You can log in to Scribd on your iPhone, iPad, Android, or Fire devices.
Scribd can be also accessed on a web browser to access millions of titles.
You can save your favorites, make collections, bookmark titles, and create your own library.
If you’re an author, you can publish your work on Scribd in front of 100 million visitors every month.
Here is the free Scribd downloader or unlocker that you can use to unblur books, audiobooks, magazines, and more.
- Is Scribd free?
- Scribd pricing
- How to download Scribd documents for free
- How to download Scribd documents
Is Scribd free?
No, Scribd is not free and you need to pay to read.
However, there is a 30-day free trial that you can activate to try it.
Scribd costs $9.99 USD to $11.99 USD per month and you’ll get access to their library.
The library contains books, audiobooks, documents, and more.
Scribd costs $11.99 USD (plus tax where applicable) per month.
In some countries, Scribd costs $9.99 USD per month (after the free trial period).
Your subscription will be automatically renewed unless you cancel it.
If you cancel your subscription before it ends, you’ll still have premium access until the end of its duration.
How to download Scribd documents for free
To download Scribd documents or read books for free, you need to activate your 30-day free trial.
You can also upload 5 documents to download a document for free.
Make sure to cancel your free trial before it ends.
Otherwise, you’ll be charged for the next month.
Step 1: Activate your free trial
- Go to Scribd.com and select “Read free for 30 days”.
- Sign up with Google, Facebook, or email.
- Enter your card or PayPal information to activate a 30-day free trial.
Step 2: Start downloading documents
- Navigate to the document that you want to download (e.g. Chris Bumstead PPL PDF).
- Click on the “Download now” button.
- If necessary, choose your file type (e.g. PDF).
- Select “Download” again to download the document.
Note: You can also download documents for free without having a free trial by uploading 5 documents on the website.
Step 3: Cancel your subscription before 30 days
On a desktop:
- Log in to your Scribd account > Your Account.
- Select “End My Subscription/Cancel Subscription” under “Subscription & Payment Details”.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription by verifying your email address.
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap on your Apple ID > Subscriptions > Scribd.
- Select “Cancel subscription”
- Open the Google Play app and tap on your profile icon.
- Select Payments & Subscriptions > Subscriptions > Scribd.
- Select “Cancel Subscription”.
Note: You need to remember to cancel your subscription before 30 days or you’ll be charged for the next month.
If you need assistance, you can contact Scribd support here: https://support.scribd.com/hc/requests/new.
How to download Scribd documents
To download Scribd documents, you need to either have a premium account.
If you don’t have a premium account, you need to upload 5 documents to download a document for free.
You can activate a 30-day free trial on Scribd and cancel it before it ends.
To download documents, navigate to the document that you want to download and click on the “Download now” button.
After that, you’ll have a choice to either upload 5 documents or start a free trial to download the document.