Home » How-To » Studocu Downloader

Studocu Downloader

Studocu is a website for students to share and download study materials from all over the world.

Their mission is to help students to succeed in their studies by providing the best tools to study better.

The website has over 5 million study materials like documents and notes.

80% of the content on the website is free while the remaining 20% is paid.

To get premium content, you need to purchase a premium subscription.

Alternatively, you can upload your own documents to unlock premium content for free.

Here is the free Studocu downloader or unlocker that you can use to get summaries, exam prep, lecture notes, and more.

Is Studocu free?

Studocu is 80% free and 20% paid with premium content.

In other words, you can view 80% of the documents for free.

The remaining 20% of documents require you to have a premium account to access them.

Alternatively, you can upload 10 documents to access premium content for free.

Studocu pricing

Studocu’s pricing is different for each country.

If you’re living in Singapore, the annual plan costs $4.79 SGD per month and you’ll be billed $57.48 every 12 months.

The quarterly plan costs $8.09 SGD per month and you’ll be billed $24.27 every 3 months.

You can pay using a debit/credit card, PayPal, or Google Pay.

How to download Studocu documents for free

To download Studocu documents for free, you need to upload 10 documents.

You can also start a 30-day free trial to download documents and view premium content.

Alternatively, you can take multiple screenshots of the document that you want to download.

To do so, press the “WIN” + “Shift” + “S” keys to use the Windows Snipping tool.

Method 1: Upload 10 documents

Studocu Downloader

Upload 10 documents to earn free premium access:

  1. Go to https://www.studocu.com/.
  2. Select “Register” and create an account.
  3. Log in to your account and select “Upload”.
  4. Upload 10 valid Pdf, Doc, or Docx files.
  5. You’ll get free premium access for 20 weeks and unlimited downloads/views!

Do note that any document that you upload will be checked by their system.

The process includes comparing the uniqueness of your document against their database.

If your document does not meet its criteria, it will be rejected.

Studocu will not publish materials that are rejected.

Method 2: Start a 30-day free trial

How to download Studocu documents for free

Start a 30-day free trial to have unlimited access to all documents:

  1. Go to https://www.studocu.com/.
  2. Select “Register” and create an account.
  3. Log in to your account and select “Upgrade”.
  4. Scroll down and click on the “Get a free 30-day trial” button.
  5. Select a plan, choose your payment method, and select “Start free trial pay after 30 days”.

Starting a free trial will allow you to have unlimited access to all documents.

You’ll be first billed 30 days later and you can cancel at any time.

If you don’t want to pay, make sure to cancel your free trial before it ends.

Otherwise, you’ll be charged for the annual or quarterly plan (depending on what you’ve selected).

How to download Studocu documents

How to download Studocu documents

To download Studocu documents, navigate to the document and select “Download”.

Do note that the premium subscription has a limit of 50 documents per day.

You can only download 100 documents per month.

If you’ve reached the daily limit, you need to wait for 24 hours to download documents again.

If you’ve reached the monthly limit, you need to wait for 30 days.

Instead of downloading materials, you can save them by clicking on the “Save” button.

This will allow you to revisit the material in the future.

Another way is to screenshot the page by pressing the “WIN” + “Shift” + “S” keys to use the Windows Snipping tool.

Further reading

Chegg Downloader

Course Hero Downloader

How to Unblur Chegg Answers

About the author

Lim How Wei

Lim How Wei is the founder of followchain.org, with 8+ years of experience in Social Media Marketing and 4+ years of experience as an active investor in stocks and cryptocurrencies. He has researched, tested, and written hundreds of articles ranging from social media platforms to messaging apps.

Lim has been quoted and referenced by major publications and media companies like WikiHow, Fast Company, HuffPost, Vice, New York Post, The Conversation, and many others. One of his articles about the gig economy was quoted by Joe Rogan who hosts The Joe Rogan Experience (arguably the most popular podcast in the world), in the This Past Weekend podcast by Theo Von.

In his free time, Lim plays multiple games like Tower of Fantasy, League of Legends, Counter-Strike, Hearthstone, RuneScape, and many others. He creates guides, walkthroughs, solutions, and more on games that he plays to help other players with their progression.