To sell SafeMoon V2, you need to swap it for BNB on PancakeSwap.
After you’ve swapped SafeMoon V2 for BNB, you can sell BNB on a cryptocurrency exchange like Binance to cash out.
To do so, you need to first copy SafeMoon V2’s contract address and paste it on PancakeSwap.
Next, connect your wallet and choose the amount of SafeMoon V2 that you want to swap for BNB.
Then, you need to confirm the swap on SafeMoon Wallet or Trust Wallet.
Lastly, you need to transfer your BNB to Binance and sell them there.
If you don’t have a Binance account, you can create one here: https://www.binance.com/en/register?ref=73583477.
Here’s how to sell SafeMoon V2 (SFM):
- Copy SafeMoon V2’s contract address
- Connect your wallet on PancakeSwap
- Paste SafeMoon V2’s contract address
- Swap SFM for BNB
- Confirm the swap
- Confirm the transaction in your wallet
- Cash out SafeMoon V2
1. Copy SafeMoon V2’s contract address
SafeMoon V2 (SFM) on CoinMarketCap: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/safemoon-v2/.
The first step is to copy SafeMoon V2’s contract address.
You can do so on CoinMarketCap.com.
Firstly, go to CoinMarketCap.com and search for “SafeMoon V2” or “SFM”.
Once you’re on the token’s page, scroll down until you reach the “Contracts” section.
Tap on the duplicate icon to copy SafeMoon V2’s contract address.
2. Connect your wallet on PancakeSwap
After you’ve copied SafeMoon V2’s contract address, you need to go to PancakeSwap.
Firstly, visit PancakeSwap on a browser (e.g. Safari, Chrome).
Once you’re on PancakeSwap, you need to connect your wallet.
To do so, tap on “Connect Wallet” and select the wallet that you want to connect to.
You can connect to multiple wallets like Trust Wallet, SafeMoon Wallet, MetaMask, and more.
For the purpose of this guide, we’ll connect to Trust Wallet.
If you’re using an iOS device, tap on “Connect Wallet” > WalletConnect > Trust > Open > Connect.
3. Paste SafeMoon V2’s contract address
After you’ve connected your wallet to PancakeSwap, you need to import SafeMoon V2’s contact address.
To do so, tap on the top field.
After you’ve tapped on the top field, the “Select a Token” pop-up will open.
Paste SafeMoon V2’s contact address into the “Search name or paste address” field.
Next, tap on “Import” to import SafeMoon V2 (SFM) to PancakeSwap.
Lastly, tap on the bottom field and select “BNB”.
4. Swap SFM for BNB
Now, you can swap SafeMoon V2 (SFM) for BNB.
To do so, enter the amount of SFM that you want to sell.
If you want to sell all of your SafeMoon V2 tokens, tap on “Max”.
Lastly, tap on “Swap” to swap SFM for BNB.
5. Confirm the swap
After you’ve tapped on “Swap”, the “Confirm Swap” pop-up will open.
The pop-up states the amount of SFM that you’re swapping for BNB.
It also states the “Price”, “Minimum received”, “Price Impact”, and “Liquidity Provider Fee”.
If everything checks out, tap on “Confirm Swap” to confirm the swap.
If the transaction fails, you need to increase your slippage tolerance and try again.
6. Confirm the transaction in your wallet
After you’ve tapped on “Confirm Swap”, you need to confirm the swap in your cryptocurrency wallet.
For example, if you’ve connected Trust Wallet to PancakeSwap, you need to confirm the swap on Trust Wallet.
When you open Trust Wallet, you’ll see a Smart Contract Call.
As you can see, there’ll be a small BNB fee.
Hence, you need to make sure that you have sufficient BNB before you confirm the transaction.
Otherwise, the transaction will not be processed.
Tap on “Confirm” to confirm the transaction.
Now, view your assets on Trust Wallet and refresh the page.
Now, you’ll see that your SFM balance has decreased and your BNB balance has increased.
This means that you’ve successfully sold SafeMoon V2 (SFM)!
7. Cash out SafeMoon V2
After you’ve swapped SafeMoon V2 for BNB, you need to sell your BNB.
To sell your BNB, you need to use a cryptocurrency exchange like Binance.
Here’s how to sell your BNB on Binance (please follow the instructions carefully):
- Download the Binance app on the App Store or Google Play Store.
- Create a new account and use “73583477” as the referral code (or use this referral link: https://www.binance.com/en/register?ref=73583477).
- Complete the KYC process (uploading a picture of yourself and your ID).
- Tap on the wallet icon, tap on “Deposit”, tap on “Crypto”, search for “BNB”, and tap on it.
- Select the Binance Smart Chain (BEP20) network.
- Copy your BNB Deposit Address.
- Open Trust Wallet, tap on “BNB”, and tap on “Send”.
- Paste your BNB Deposit Address (from Binance) into the “Recipient Address” field.
- Enter the amount of BNB that you want to send, tap on “Next”, and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Wait for 30 to 60 minutes for your BNB to arrive on Binance.
- Open the Binance app, tap on the reverse icon, tap on “Sell”, and tap on “BNB”.
- Enter the amount of BNB that you want to sell, tap on “Sell”, and follow the on-screen instructions to sell your BNB!
After you’ve sold your BNB for fiat money (e.g. USD) on Binance, you might need to withdraw it to your bank account.
Learn how to withdraw your money from Binance to your bank account.