Spotify is a music and podcast app that offers millions of songs, albums, and original podcasts.
Users can stream music and podcasts for free on their mobile or tablet, or subscribe to Spotify Premium for offline listening.
The app allows users to discover new music, create playlists, explore different genres, and enjoy high-quality sound.
It also features lyrics, personalized music mixes, and the ability to follow and curate podcasts.
Currently, there’s a trend where people share their Spotify DNA Chart that contains artists and rarities.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to get your Spotify DNA Chart, also known as the strand, playlist, or GEN.
What is a Spotify DNA Chart?
The Spotify DNA Chart allows you to show off your top artists and their traits.
You can turn your favorite artists into a list of traits with a rarity score.
The traits include danceability, energy, mood, “instrumentalness”, “acousticness”, and more.
The higher the rarity score, the more unique your top artists are.
How to get your Spotify DNA Chart
Here’s how to get your Spotify DNA Chart (expand the screenshots above):
- Go to this website: ngenart.com/spotify/dna.
- Select “Connect with Spotify” and log in to Spotify.
- Agree to allow n-gen-art to view your Spotify data.
- Scroll down and select the category or playlist (e.g. top artists all time).
- Scroll down and select “Share card”.
- Tap and hold the DNA strand image, then select “Save to Photos”.