Genshin Impact has multiple missions/quests that you can do for rewards.
It also has side quests, cutscenes, stories, and more.
Some quests may seem easy, but they are deceptively difficult.
For example, you might be stuck trying to solve a puzzle.
However, the solution to the puzzle is obvious.
In other cases, some puzzles or tasks are difficult to solve because there are little to no hints at all.
A quest in the game is to do “Static Views”.
However, you might not know how to complete the objective.
This is because you might not be given any hints or directions.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to complete the quest “Static Views” in Genshin Impact.
How to Do “Static Views” in Genshin Impact
How to do “Static Views” in Genshin Impact
- Go to Vanarana, Sumeru, close to the Aranara Painting statue, and interact with it.
- Teleport to the Statue of Seven – Dendro (Vanarana, Sumeru).
- Dig to the right of the statue.
- Use the Vintage Lyre and play the Rhythm of the Great Dream in front of the Silapna in Vanarana.
- Go back to the Statue and dig to the right of it again.
- Go back to the Aranara Painting statue and interact with it to finish the quest.
If you have a Festival quest, you need to complete it first, it locks you in the dream world.
If you don’t see any chests when you dig next to the statue, you need to restart your game.
Other users reported that they cannot see the hint.
If you can’t see the hint, you need to open your inventory, go to the quests section, and select the black book.