Genshin Impact has multiple missions/quests that you can do for rewards.
It also has side quests, cutscenes, stories, and more.
Some quests may seem easy, but they are deceptively difficult.
For example, you might be stuck trying to solve a puzzle.
However, the solution to the puzzle is obvious.
In other cases, some puzzles or tasks are difficult to solve because there are little to no hints at all.
A quest in the game is “The Rhythm that Reveals the Beastly Trail”.
However, you might not know how to complete the quest.
This is because you might not be given any hints or directions.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to do the “The Rhythm that Reveals the Beastly Trail” quest in Genshin Impact.
How to do “The Rhythm that Reveals the Beastly Trail” in Genshin Impact
- Start the quest
- Observe the Sumeru Roses
- Unlock the road ahead
- Clean up the Withering Zone
- Complete the Beastly Trail
Part 1: Start the quest
- Talk to Arakavi in Vannarana to unlock “The Rhythm that Reveals the Beastly Trail”.
Part 2: Observe the Sumeru Roses
- Teleport to Devantaka Mountain > go east > talk to Arama/Aradasa.
- Investigate the symbols next to Arama/Aradasa.
- Go to the area with Sumeru Roses and adjust yourself.
- Adjust yourself until all 5 Sumeru Roses light up.
- Use the “Vintage Lyre” and play “Do, So, La, Mi, Do”.
Part 3: Unlock the road ahead
- Go southeast of Arama’s location until you reach a purple flower with a green aura.
- Play “The Rhythm of the Beastly Trail” to unlock the road ahead.
Part 4: Clean up the Withering Zone
- Go inside the cave and light up the candles of fire.
- Play “The Rhythm of the Beastly Trail” in front of the purple flower with a green aura to reveal the last withering branch.
- Summon Dendrograna and destroy all of the Withering Branches with it.
- Use the Four-Leaf Sigils to go up the cliff and destroy the Tumor.
Part 5: Complete the Beastly Trail
- Go in front of the flower and play “The Rhythm of the Beastly Trail”.
- Drop down to the next area and defeat the Fungi to get the 1st Primeval Rosin.
- Play “The Rhythm of the Beastly Trail” in front of another flower to spawn a bouncy mushroom.
- Jump on the bouncy area to get up to another area and get the 2nd Primeval Rosin.
- Use Dendro on the plant and use the Four-Leaf Sigils to get to the next area.
- Use a Dendrograna to hit 4 floating rings (from left to right) to get the 3rd Primeval Rosin.
- Go down the hole > use all Primeval Rosins to the door to activate it.
- Defeat all of the enemies to complete the domain.
Lastly, exit the domain and pick up the floating green orb to complete the quest!