Call of Duty Warzone Mobile is part of the Call of Duty franchise with the best Battle Royale experience.
It features Warzone vehicles, movement, gunplay, operators, weapons, maps, and more.
In the game, up to 120 players will battle each other to be the last one standing.
Players have social features like friends, chat channels, XP, weapon inventories, and more.
Warzone Mobile is developed specifically for mobile devices that feature mobile-specific events, content, and playlists.
In addition, there are in-depth customization options to support new players and professionals alike.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to fix stuck on logging in to Activision account or the login error/issue/status in Warzone Mobile.
Why can’t I log in to Warzone Mobile?
You can’t log in to Warzone Mobile because you didn’t enable 2-factor authentication.
Otherwise, the server is overloaded.
If that’s the case, you need to wait until the servers are less crowded.
It can also happen because you don’t have an active internet connection or your internet speed is too slow.
How to fix stuck on login to Activision in Warzone Mobile
To fix a black screen in Warzone Mobile, you need to enable two-factor authentication for your Activision account.
If that fails, you can try connecting to a VPN (e.g. Australia) and restarting the game.
Fix 1: Enable two-factor authentication
- Go to https://www.activision.com/ and click on the “Login” button.
- Log in to your Activision account.
- Go to your profile and select “Privacy & Security”.
- Click on the “Enable two-factor authentication” button.
- Follow the on-screen instruction to enable 2FA.
- Open Warzone Mobile > Settings > Account > Log out > Continue.
- Close Warzone Mobile > Disconnect your VPN > Open Warzone Mobile > Log in.
- Enter your 2FA code and start playing!
Note: Enabling two-factor authentication requires you to verify your email address.
Fix 2: Connect to a VPN
- Install a free VPN like TunnelBear.
- Create a TunnelBear account.
- Verify your email address.
- Connect to a VPN (e.g. Australia).
- Force close Warzone Mobile, reopen it, and start playing!
Note: You can also try installing other free VPN apps like VPN – Proxy Unlimited Shield, Turbo VPN, etc.
How to Fix Black Screen in Warzone Mobile
How to Fix “Unable to connect to a data center” in Warzone Mobile
How to Fix “Your profile was signed out” in MW2 or Warzone 2.0