Genshin Impact has multiple missions/quests that you can do for rewards.
It also has side quests, cutscenes, stories, and more.
Some quests may seem easy, but they are deceptively difficult.
For example, you might be stuck trying to solve a puzzle.
However, the solution to the puzzle is obvious.
In other cases, some puzzles or tasks are difficult to solve because there are little to no hints at all.
A quest in the game is “The Rhythm that Nurtures the Sprout”.
However, you might not know how to complete the quest.
This is because you might not be given any hints or directions.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to do the “The Rhythm that Nurtures the Sprout” quest in Genshin Impact.
How to do “The Rhythm that Nurtures the Sprout” in Genshin Impact
- Start the quest
- Observe the Sumeru Roses
- Unlock the road ahead
- Clean up the Withering Zone
- Explore the dream of the Vasara Tree
Part 1: Start the quest
- Go to Vanarana and talk to Arakavi to unlock “The Rhythm that Nurtures the Sprout”.
Part 2: Observe the Sumeru Roses
- Teleport west of Ashavan Realm (above Apam Woods).
- Go north and talk to Arama/Arasudraka.
- Investigate the symbols next to Arama/Arasudraka.
- Go to the area with Sumeru roses.
- Align yourself until all of the roses light up.
- Use the “Vintage Lyre” and play “Do, So, So, La, Ti”.
Part 3: Unlock the road ahead
- Go northeast near the Statue of the Seven (southeast of the Yasna Monument).
- Play “The Rhythm of the Sprout” to activate the branch.
- Use its healthy Dendrograna.
- Shoot the floating green ring with a bow and go inside the cave.
Part 4: Clean up the Withering Zone
- Swim northwest until you reach the Withering Zone.
- Destroy all of the Withering Branches with Dendrograna.
- Destroy the Tumor.
- Enter the trees inside Ashvattha’s Concourse.
Part 5: Explore the dream of the Vasara Tree
- Defeat all of the enemies in the area.
- Touch the blue flower to open the door.
- Get a Dendrograna > shoot all 3 floating rings with a bow.
- Play “The Rhythm of the Sprout” to an inactivated branch > get a Healthy Dendrograna.
- Shoot the middle floating ring/flower with a trail with a Healthy Dendrograna.
- Hop on the elevator and wait until you reach the large bulb.
- Defeat all of the enemies in the area and exit through the portal.
Lastly, pick up the floating green energy outside the portal to complete the quest!
How to Do “The Rhythm that Leads to the Gloomy Path” in Genshin Impact
How to “Explore the dream of the Vasara Tree” in Genshin Impact