Tiger Brokers is a leading mobile trading platform that offers a comprehensive range of features.
With an all-in-one account, users can trade US stocks, Hong Kong stocks, and A Shares.
The app provides real-time market data, quotes, news, and promotional activities.
Users can access valuable market information without registering or logging in.
The platform offers free and updated market prices for various investment options.
With a user-friendly interface, Tiger Brokers offers an intuitive trading experience.
They are a listed company on the Nasdaq stock market, licensed under the Securities and Futures Act.
This list contains free Tiger Brokers referral codes and invitation links to get free shares and rewards of up to $410.
- How to use a Tiger Brokers referral code
- How to find my Tiger Brokers referral code
- Tiger Brokers referral codes
How to use a Tiger Brokers referral code
- Download the Tiger Brokers app on the App Store or Google Play Store.
- Open Tiger Brokers and create a new account.
- Use the referral code “OBOHSS” OR visit https://tigr.link/2UUW0f use to get rewards worth up to $410.
- Make an initial deposit of over $1,000 and complete 5 new buy trades to get free stocks.
How to find my Tiger Brokers referral code
- Open the Tiger Trade app.
- Tap on the profile icon.
- Select “Refer & Earn”.
- Scroll down to “How to refer a friend”.
- Tap on “Copy” to copy your unique code.
Tiger Brokers referral codes
Free Tiger Brokers referral codes
- OBOHSS (mobile registration)
- https://tigr.link/2Uu9TU (browser registration)
- https://tigr.link/2UUW0f (browser registration)
- https://tigr.link/2VQs9h (browser registration)
- https://tigr.link/2VBRVV (browser registration)
The free Tiger Brokers referral codes can be used when you create an account for the first time.
You can redeem the code by entering it on the sign-up screen.
When you sign up using the code above, you’ll get one or more rewards.
You can get up to $392 with an interest bonus boosted up to 6% per annum.
New Tiger Brokers referral codes will be added to the list in the future.
You can bookmark the page (if you’re using Chrome, click on the star icon) and check back later.