Experience the convenience of Cash App, your all-in-one money solution.
Download and sign up quickly, send and receive funds instantly, and enjoy a free Visa debit card.
You can also receive paychecks early and enjoy instant discounts with Cash Boost.
Plus, explore features like buying, selling, and sending Bitcoin, and investing in stocks commission-free.
Cash App is accessible for users 13 and older with parental or trusted adult approval.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to find or track your Cash App card and when it arrives for delivery after you’ve ordered it.
How to Track Your Cash App Card
To track your Cash App card, you need to contact Cash App support by chatting with them on the app.
In the chat, you need to ask the Cash App representative if your Cash App card is on the way.
Here’s how to contact support to track your card:
- Open Cash App and tap on the profile icon.
- Scroll down and select “Support”.
- Select “Something Else” followed by “Cash Card”.
- Scroll down and select “Contact Support”.
- Select “Not about a transaction” followed by “Chat”.
- Ask the Cash App representative if your Cash App card is on the way.
Here’s an example of a message, “Hi, I ordered the Cash App card x days ago and I was wondering when it will come”.
The representative will then give you the estimated time of arrival of your card.
Note: In most cases, your card should arrive within 14 days—if it hasn’t, you need to contact support for help.