The Genshin Impact A Parade of Providence Version 3.6 update introduces new areas in the Sumeru region.
This includes Gavireh Lajavard and Realm of Farakhkert, with new fishing points and Radiant Spincrystals.
A new system called the “Vourukasha Oasis – Amrita Pool” is also available.
It allows players to offer Plumes of Purifying Light to the Amrita Pool and get blessings from the waters and trees.
Two new Dendro characters have also been added—5-star “Beyond Mortality” Baizhu and 4-star “Empyrean Reflection” Kaveh.
There are also three new domains: the Molten Iron Fortress, the Somalata Inland Sea, and the Purification Spring.
Each domain has its own rewards and challenges, like artifacts, Primogems, and Dendro Sigils.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to bring the Udumbara to the residual Pari in Genshin Impact and their locations.
Udumbara Pistil Locations in Genshin Impact
To bring the Udumbara to the residual Pari in Genshin Impact, you need to get all 6 Udumbara Pistils.
They are located all around Asipattravana Swamp.
Udumbara Pistil locations (expand the screenshots above):
- Up the cliff, cross the valley, and fly towards the Udumbara.
- Up a large hill in the middle of the water and near a crocodile.
- Can be seen from water level and up the cliff.
- Jump down to the base of the cliff from the teleport waypoint.
- On the cliffside near some tree roots.
- Low on the cliffside, close to the roots of a cave entrance.
After you’ve obtained all 6 Udumbara Pistils, you can use them on Fravashi Trees.
Each tree requires 3 Udumbara Pistils for the Pale Fire world quest.
How to Unlock Amrita Pool in Genshin Impact
How to Search for the Lost Monument Fragments in Genshin Impact