Are you getting a “Your access to voice chat has been suspended for violating our community standards” error on Roblox?
This means that you’re temporarily banned from using voice chat.
Roblox voice chat allows you to communicate in Roblox like in the physical world.
Users who are 13 years old and above can opt-in to use the feature and chat with spatial voice.
While chatting, you need to make sure that you adhere to the community standards to prevent getting suspended.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to unsuspend your suspended Roblox voice chat access feature on Roblox and get it back.
How to Unsuspend Roblox Voice Chat Access
To unsuspend your Roblox voice chat access, you need to contact Roblox by submitting an appeal.
In the appeal, state that you’ve been suspended by mistake and you didn’t violate the community standards.
- Go to https://www.roblox.com/support.
- Log in to your Roblox account if you haven’t already.
- Enter your username, name, and email address.
- Select the device that your voice chat is suspended on.
- Select “Moderation” and “Appeal Account”.
- Describe that you’re suspended by mistake and you didn’t violate the community standards.
- Submit the appeal and wait for 1-3 days for Roblox’s response.
To to the overwhelming number of responses, it can take a longer time for Roblox to review your appeal.
If your suspension was a mistake, Roblox will send you an email saying that you’ve been unsuspended.