Are you looking to exfil with 6 killstreaks in one deployment in DMZ?
Warzone 2 has multiple missions that you can complete for rewards.
To check your missions, you need to open the “Faction Missions” menu.
Missions can be obtained from three factions including Legion, White Lotus, and Black Mous.
Your starting faction is Legion, and each faction has missions from various tiers.
The tiers include tier 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 DMZ missions (the higher the tier, the better the reward).
After you’ve completed a mission, you’ll get its rewards and unlock higher-tier missions.
The rewards you can get are bonus XP, weapon blueprints, and other missions.
How to exfil with 6 killstreaks in Warzone 2 DMZ
To exfil with 6 killstreaks in Warzone 2 DMZ, you need to first loot money and valuables.
After you’ve looted money and valuables, sell your valuables at a buy station and buy killstreaks until you have 6 of them.
Lastly, go to the nearest exfil location and exfil the killstreaks.
1. Loot money and valuables
How to loot money and valuables:
- Board the train on the east of the map and loot the caches (you should get 2 killstreaks).
- Go to Al-Malik Airport and loot the valuables and money.
- Keep looting valuables and money until you have enough money to buy the remaining killstreaks.
Tip #1: A killstreak costs $12,000, so you need a total of $72,000 if you want to buy 6 of them.
2. Exfil with 6 killstreaks
How to exfil with 6 killstreaks:
- Go to the nearest buy station and sell all of your valuables.
- Buy killstreaks until you have 6 of them (you need to go to multiple buy stations because each station has a limited supply of killstreaks).
- Buy a medium backpack.
- Go to the nearest exfil location (expand the third screenshot above) and exfil the killstreaks.
Tip #1: You need a medium backpack to hold all items.