YouTube ReVanced is a remake to the discontinued YouTube Vanced, delivering comparable app features.
It includes ReVanced Music, allowing users to enjoy music genres with YouTube Music Premium benefits.
Unlike a traditional APK, the ReVanced APK is provided as a builder for customized app creation.
The app offers functions like ad-blocking, background playback, video downloads, and picture-in-picture mode.
It also features customization options, such as theme and color changes, while enabling resolution control.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to fix YouTube ReVanced buffering (or Vanced) after 1 minute into a video.
How to Fix YouTube ReVanced Buffering
To fix YouTube ReVanced buffering, you need to use the latest RVX and MicroG Builds.
You can also try enabling the Spoof player parameter in Settings > ReVanced Extended > Miscellaneous.
Here are 6 fixes for buffering:
- Fix 1: Use the latest RVX and MicroG Builds.
- Fix 2: Enable Spoof player parameter in Settings > ReVanced Extended > Miscellaneous.
- Fix 3: Clean install RVX & MicroG > Open RVX > Settings -> ReVanced Extended -> Miscellaneous > Enable Spoof player parameter > Enable Spoof app version and spoof the app to the latest version.
- Fix 4: Use YouTube with a different Google account or use YouTube in Incognito mode.
- Fix 5: Uninstall YouTube ReVanced, download the YouTube v18.23.35 (nodpi) APK from APKMirror, download, re-install, or update the latest version of ReVanced Manager (v 1.6.0).
- Fix 6: Go to the channel of the video you want to watch and find it in their videos log instead of playing it from the search results.
u/TooMuchVanced on Reddit.