Bursting with elemental magic and the life energies of Azeroth, the Isles are revived once more.
It’s up to you to discover their primordial wonder and find long-forgotten secrets.
Master the art of Dragonriding, where you can fly, explore the land, and obtain four new drakes.
No two drakes are the same as there are millions of possible combinations.
Use your new riding abilities to fly but beware of the denizens of the Dragon Isles.
Dive down, rapidly descend, and use your dragon-riding skills to stay in the air.
WoW: Dragonflight awaits you with hundreds of items, achievements, resources, and more.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to unlock Zskera Vaults, its location, and how to obtain keys in World of Warcraft: Dragonflight (WoW).
- How to Unlock Zskera Vaults in WoW Dragonflight
- Zskera Vaults location
- How to get Zskera Vault keys
- Zskera Vault guide
How to Unlock Zskera Vaults in WoW Dragonflight
- Complete the Forbidden Reach intro questline (Talk to Kazra at the Seat of the Aspects in Valdrakken.
- Fly to the Forbidden Reach and finish all quests up to “Exploring Our Past”.
- In the follow-up quest, “Zskera Vault: Az”, you’ll explore the vault.
Zskera Vaults location
- Go to the Morqut Islet at 29, 53.
- Enter Zskera Vaults by talking to Pathfinder Jeb.
How to get Zskera Vault keys
- Talk to Pathfinder Tacha at the entrance for a quest and you’ll obtain 6 Zskera Vault Keys for free.
- Defeat Rare Elites for a chance to drop keys.
- Can be obtained from Forbidden Hoards.
- Can be obtained from Sack of Oddities (bought from Cataloger Daela for 2,000 Elemental Overflow).
Zskera Vault guide
- Go downstairs and defeat the enemy in the center.
- When you first explore the vaults, you’ll get an Onyx Annulet.
- You’ll also find an Unusual Ring on the ground.
- Each vault has 30 doors and you need 30 Zskera Vault Keys to open them.
- There are 6 doors on the ground floor—defeat the NPCs there and loot the chests.
- There are 3 other floors with 8 doors each that contain challenging puzzles (the solutions can be found behind different doors).
- To go to the first upper floor, use the spider web on the ground.