Are you looking for the best controller settings for MW2?
Having good controller settings will improve your aim.
Modern Warfare 2 features an unparalleled worldwide conflict that returns the Task Force 141 Operators.
There are highly classified missions, infiltration tactical ops, and more.
Infinity Ward provides state-of-the-art gameplay with revamped gun handling, an advanced AI system, a new Gunsmith, and many other graphical innovations.
MW2 has multiple modes like a single-player campaign, multiplayer combat, and a co-op story special Ops experience.
In this guide, you’ll learn the best controller settings for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) for Xbox, PS4, PS5, and PC.
Best controller settings for Modern Warfare 2
The best controller settings for Modern Warfare 2 are setting the horizontal and vertical stick sensitivity to 6 and turning on aim assist.
The “Black Ops” aim assist type and the “Dynamic” aim response curve type are recommended.
- Stick layout preset: Default
- Controller vibration: Off
- Horizontal stick sensitivity: 6
- Vertical stick sensitivity: 6
- Ads sensitivity multiplier: 1.00
- Aim down sight behavior: Hold
- Automatic sprint: On
- Equipment behavior: Hold
- Weapon mount activation: Ads + Melee
- Interact/reload behavior: Tap to reload
- Armor plate behavior: Apply one
- Target aim assist: On
- Aim assist type: Black Ops
- Aim response curve type: Dynamic
- Ads sens. multiplier [focus]: 1.00
- Ads sensitivity transition timing: Instant
- Custom sensitivity per zoom: Off
- Left stick min: 0.05
- Right stick min: 0.05
- Left stick max: 0.75
- Right stick max: 0.99
- Left trigger: 0.00
- Right trigger: 0.00
- Sprint/tactical sprint behavior: Toggle
- Auto move forward: Off
- Tactical sprint behavior: Double-tap
- Grounded mantle: Off
- Automatic airborne mantle: Partial
- Automatic ground mantle: Off
- Invert slide and dive behavior: Standard
- Plunging underwater: Movement
- Parachute auto-deploy: On
- Sprinting door dash: On
Note: The settings that are not listed are set to default.