In NBA 2K, Badges are a gameplay mechanic and attribute.
They give players special abilities, advantages, and personalities.
You can utilize badges for NBA players, WNBA players, MyPLAYERS, and MyTEAM players.
There are multiple types of badges in 2K23 including shooting, playmaking, defense/rebounding, and finishing.
There are four badge levels: Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Hall of Fame.
In this guide, you’ll learn the best finishing badges in NBA 2K23 to improve your gameplay, including Tier 1, 2, and 3.
Best finishing badges in NBA 2K23
The best finishing badges in NBA 2K23 are Limitless Takeoff, Posterizer, Fearless Finisher, Pro Touch, Giant Slayer, and Aerial Wizard respectively.
- Limitless Takeoff (Tier 3)
- Posterizer (Tier 3)
- Fearless Finisher (Tier 2)
- Pro Touch (Tier 2)
- Giant Slayer (Tier 1)
- Aerial Wizard (Tier 1)
1. Limitless Takeoff (Tier 3)
- When attacking the basket, a player with this badge will start their dunk attempt from farther out than others.
- Arguably the most important finishing badge as it allows you to dunk from further.
2. Posterizer (Tier 3)
- Increases the chances of throwing down a dunk on your defender.
- You can dunk on people’s heads more often—synergizes with Limitless Takeoff.
3. Fearless Finisher (Tier 2)
- Strengthens a player’s ability to absorb contact and still finish. Also reduces the amount of energy lost from contact layups.
- Synergizes with Pro Touch.
4. Pro Touch (Tier 2)
- Gives an extra shot boost for having slightly early, slightly late, or excellent shot timing on layups. Layup timing must be turned on.
- If you time your layup well, it’ll give you a boost—synergizes with Fearless Finisher.
5. Giant Slayer (Tier 1)
- Boosts the shot percentage for a layup attempt when mismatched against a taller defender and reduces the possibility of getting blocked.
- Arguably the best tier 1 badge in the game if you’re smaller as you’ll do better against taller defenders.
6. Aerial Wizard (Tier 1)
- Increases the ability to finish an alley-oop from a teammate, or a putback finish off an offensive rebound.
- It’s a great badge to have as it has 2 badges in 1.