Are you looking to maximize both performance and quality in Warzone 2?
If so, you need to modify your display, quality, and view settings.
Warzone 2.0 is a large, free-to-play combat arena with a brand-new map called AL Mazrah.
Team up with your friends and fight in a battleground in the city and rural outskirts.
Loot supply boxes for rewards and finish contracts to develop your arsenal and get a tactical advantage.
There’s a new sandbox objective-based mode where you can choose your own experience and get gear to keep in your inventory.
If you purchase the Vault Edition of MW2, you’ll get the Red Team 141 Operator Pack, FJX Cinder Weapon Vault, Battle Pass, and 50 Tier Skips*.
In this guide, you’ll learn the best PC settings for Warzone 2 including the graphics, display, quality, and view settings.
- Display mode: Fullscreen borderless
- Display monitor: Default
- Display adapter: Default
- Dynamic resolution: Off
- Aspect ratio: Automatic
- V-sync (gameplay): Off
- V-sync (menus): Off
- Custom frame rate limit: Custom
- Gameplay custom frame rate limit: 60 (for low-end PCs) and 120+ (for high-end PCs).
- Menu custom frame rate limit: 60 (recommended).
- Out-of-focus custom frame rate limit: 30 (recommended)
- Display gamma: 2.2
- Brightness: Default
- Constrain mouse to game window: Off
- Focused mode: Off
- High dynamic range (HDR): Off
- Quality presets: Recommended
- Render resolution: 100
- Upscaling / Sharpening: Default
- Upscaling / Sharpening preset: Performance (for low-end PCs) or Quality (for high-end PCs)
- Anti-aliasing: Default
- Anti-aliasing quality: Normal
- Video memory scale: Default
- Texture resolution: Low
- Texture filter anisotropic: High
- Nearby level of detail: High
- Distant level of detail: High
- Clutter draw distance: Short
- Particle quality: High
- Particle quality level: Low
- Bullet impacts & sprays: On
- Shader quality: Low
- Tesselation: Off
- Terrain memory: Max
- On-demand texture streaming: Off
- Streaming quality: Low
- Volumetric quality: Low
- Deferred physics quality: Off
- Water caustics: Off
- Shadow map resolution: Low
- Screen space shadows: Off
- Spot shadow quality: Low
- Spot cache: Medium
- Particle lighting: Low
- Ambient occlusion: Off
- Screen space reflections: Off
- Static reflection quality: Low
- Weather grid volumes: Off
- Nvidia reflex low latency: On
- Depth of field: Off
- World motion blur: Off
- Weapon motion blur: Off
- Film grain: 0.00
- Field of view [FOV]: 120
- ADS field of view: Affected
- Weapon field of view: Default
- 3rd person field of view: 80
- Vehicle field of view: Default
- 1st person camera movement: Least [50%]
- 3rd person camera movement: Least [50%]
- 3rd person ADS transition: 3rd person ads
- Default spectator camera: Game perspective
How to Fix Lag, Stuttering, or FPS drops in Warzone 2
How to Fix GPU Driver Version Error in Warzone 2