Are you experiencing a GPU driver version error in Warzone 2?
Here’s the error message, “GPU driver does not meet minimum requirements”.
Warzone 2.0 is a large, free-to-play combat arena with a brand-new map called AL Mazrah.
Team up with your friends and fight in a battleground in the city and rural outskirts.
Loot supply boxes for rewards and finish contracts to develop your arsenal and get a tactical advantage.
There’s a new sandbox objective-based mode where you can choose your own experience and get gear to keep in your inventory.
If you purchase the Vault Edition of MW2, you’ll get the Red Team 141 Operator Pack, FJX Cinder Weapon Vault, Battle Pass, and 50 Tier Skips*.
In this guide, you’ll how to fix the GPU driver version error in Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0 on PC (for Steam/Battle.net).
- Why am I getting a GPU driver version error in Warzone 2?
- How to fix GPU driver version error in Warzone 2
Why am I getting a GPU driver version error in Warzone 2?
You’re getting a GPU driver version error in Warzone 2 because your graphics card is outdated.
Otherwise, your graphics card does not meet the minimum requirement for the game.
The minimum GPU requirement for Warzone 2 is NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 960 or AMD Radeon™ RX 470 – DirectX 12.0 compatible system.
If you have an older GPU, the game will experience crashes, lag spikes, and freezes.
How to fix GPU driver version error in Warzone 2
To fix the GPU driver version error in Warzone 2, you need to update your graphics card to the latest version.
But first, you need to check the graphics card that you’re using.
You can check your graphics card by searching for “System Information” using the Windows search bar.
After you’ve searched for “System Information”, expand “Components” and select “Display”.
Your graphics card will be listed next to “Name”, “Adapter Type”, and “Adapter Description”.
Once you know your graphics card, follow the steps below to update it.
- Go to https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/geforce-experience/download/ > Download Now > open the app > sign up or log in > Drivers > Download.
- Go to https://www.amd.com/en/support > Download > open the app > follow the on-screen instructions to update your graphics card.
- Go to https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download-center/home.html > Get Started > Download now > follow the on-screen instructions to update your graphics card.
After you’ve updated your graphics card, try launching Warzone 2.0 again.
If you’re still encountering issues, you can try contacting Activision support here: https://support.activision.com/options.