Are you looking to do the Buried Barrels mission in DMZ?
Warzone 2 has multiple missions that you can complete for rewards.
To check your missions, you need to open the “Faction Missions” menu.
Missions can be obtained from three factions including Legion, White Lotus, and Black Mous.
Your starting faction is Legion, and each faction has missions from various tiers.
The tiers include tier 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 DMZ missions (the higher the tier, the better the reward).
After you’ve completed a mission, you’ll get its rewards and unlock higher-tier missions.
The rewards that you can get are bonus XP, weapon blueprints, and other missions.
How to do the Buried Barrels mission in Warzone 2 DMZ
To do the Buried Barrels mission in Warzone 2 DMZ, you need to accept a Radioactive Material contract.
After you’ve accepted the contract, navigate to the cache, loot the toolbox, equip the Geiger counter, go to the two marked areas, and loot the caches there.
1. Secure Radioactive Material contract
How to start a secure radioactive material contact:
- Open the Tac-Map, zoom in, and ping a green icon with a nuclear symbol.
- Navigate to the green icon with a nuclear symbol and accept the contract.
2. Loot the radioactive caches
How to loot the radioactive caches:
- Navigate to the cache shown on the minimap.
- Open the toolbox and take the Geiger counters.
- Go to the first marked area and equip the Geiger counter by pressing “Q” (the higher the uSv/h, the closer you are to the cache).
- Loot the cache in the first marked area.
- Go to the second marked area and equip the Geiger counter again.
- Loot the cache in the second marked area to complete the mission.
Tip: You need to take everything that is in the toolbox and caches.