Underground Blossom is a point-and-click adventure set in the Rusty Lake Underground.
Explore various metro stations, solve puzzles, and unravel different timelines.
The game provides a gripping story, classic point-and-click puzzles, and an odd atmosphere.
With 7 unique metro stations, players can earn achievements and enjoy an immersive soundtrack.
In this walkthrough guide, you’ll learn how to solve Chapter 3: School Street in Underground Blossom (yearbook, code, and clock).
How to Solve Chapter 3 School Street in Underground Blossom
Underground Blossom Chapter 3: School Street walkthrough:
- Collect the peanut from the peanut bag.
- Fold the paper into an airplane and collect it.
- Saw the sausage can open and get the sausage.
- Talk to the nerd with the yearbook and sort the pictures in his book (this will unlock an achievement).
- Give him all the collected items and take the worm.
- Feed the bird and make it lay an egg, which drops on Johnny.
- Click on Johnny until the other girl yells at him (this will unlock another achievement).
- Go through Johnny’s dropped book bag and measure out the lollipop, sharpener, and cigarette.
- The code is: 637. Return the photos to Laura and get the time, 2:45.
- Behind Laura there is a ticket machine.
- Follow the arrows and make sure every button is pressed down (start from the bottom right corner).
- The number of arrows corresponds to how many spaces you move (^ means move up once and >>> means move right thrice).
- Once you solve the puzzle, the ticket should drop.
- Change the time to 2:45 and give the ticket to the conductor (this will unlock another achievement).