Are you suspended from using the voice chat feature on Roblox?
If you are, it means that you’re temporarily suspended for a period of time.
Roblox voice chat allows you to communicate in Roblox like in the physical world.
Users who are 13 years old and above can opt-in to use the feature and chat with spatial voice.
While chatting, you need to make sure that you adhere to the community standards to prevent getting suspended.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to know or check your Roblox voice chat suspension duration (how long is it).
How to Check Roblox Voice Chat Suspension Duration
To check your Roblox voice chat suspension duration, you need to log in to Roblox and go to voice.roblox.com/v1/settings.
Once you’re there, copy the number next to “Seconds”, go to unixtimestamp.com, and convert the number.
Here’s how to do this (expand the screenshots above):
- Go to roblox.com and log in to your Roblox account.
- Go to https://voice.roblox.com/v1/settings.
- Copy the number next to “Seconds” (e.g. “Seconds”: 1690530968).
- Go to https://www.unixtimestamp.com/.
- Paste the number into the field (e.g. 1690530968) and select “Convert”.
- View the date that you will be unsuspended in “Your Time Zone” (e.g.
Note: You need to be logged in to your Roblox account to see the duration of your suspension.
The date that you’ll be unsuspended will be shown next to “Your Time Zone” after you’ve converted the number.