Genshin Impact released a 3.1 update called the “King Deshret and the Three Magi”.
You can gain Primogems as compensation rewards for the maintenance time.
The update includes new characters, domains, equipment, and more.
There are also new Archon and story quests that you can complete for rewards.
This includes new Archon Quest Chapter III acts and Cyno’s Story Quest.
An objective in the game is to continue exploring and look for an exit.
You need to hit a certain requirement to unlock those quests.
For instance, you may need an adventure rank of 40 and above.
Some quests are difficult to complete because of certain objectives.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to continue exploring and look for an exit in Genshin Impact.
How to “Continue exploring and look for an exit” in Genshin Impact
To “Continue exploring and open the door” in Genshin Impact, you need to first continue exploring and open the door.
After you’ve opened the door, walk forward, avoid the traps, pick up the Forged Primal Light on the ground, and stand on top of the mysterious replicator keystone.
Lastly, enter the door and pick up the other two Forged Primal Lights, stand on top of the two mysterious replicator keystones, and rotate the cell until they are lined up against each other.
Here are 6 steps to do this:
- Open the door and continue forward.
- Avoid the traps, pick up the forged primal light, and stand on top of the mysterious replicator keystone to open the door.
- Go inside the area and pick up the other two Forged Primal Lights.
- Stand on top of the two mysterious replicator keystones.
- Rotate the cell until it lines up with the other cell.
- Open the final door and go inside the area.
After you’ve opened the final door, the “Continue exploring and look for an exit” objective will be changed into “Defeat the opponents”.