Are you getting a “Couldn’t verify fingerprints” error in Samsung Pass?
Here’s the second part of the error, “Try again later”.
The error message happens on the “Registering with Samsung Pass” loading screen.
Before that, you’ll have to log in and scan your fingerprint.
Even though all of your fingerprints are registered, the error might still persist.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to fix “Couldn’t verify fingerprints” and “Try again later” in Samsung Pass for Note 9, S23 Ultra, and other devices.
- Why can’t Samsung Pass verify my fingerprints?
- How to fix “Couldn’t verify fingerprints” in Samsung Pass
Why can’t Samsung Pass verify my fingerprints?
Samsung Pass can’t verify your fingerprints because the feature is down.
Many users are reporting the fingerprint issue in the Samsung Community forum.
The “Couldn’t verify fingerprints” error message can occur on all Samsung devices—S23 Ultra, S21 FE, Note 20 Ultra, and others.
You can check if the feature is down by searching for “Samsung Pass” on Twitter.
You can also browse the Samsung Community forum to see if others are facing the same issue.
How to fix “Couldn’t verify fingerprints” in Samsung Pass
To fix “Couldn’t verify fingerprints” in Samsung Pass, you need to update Samsung Pass and Samsung Wallet.
If there is no update available, you need to wait and check back later.
You can also try turning off Wi-Fi and enabling mobile data.
If all else fails, you can contact Samsung support on Twitter, Messenger, or their website.
Fix 1: Update Samsung Pass / Samsung Wallet
- Update Samsung Pass: Open the Galaxy Store > Menu > Updates > Autofill with Samsung Pass > Update.
- Update Samsung Wallet: Open the Galaxy Store > Menu > Updates > Samsung Wallet > Update.
Fix 2: Turn off Wi-Fi and enable mobile data
- Swipe down from the top of your screen.
- Tap on the Wi-Fi icon to turn it off.
- Tap on the mobile data icon to turn it on.
Fix 3: Contact Samsung support
- Send a direct message to Samsung support on Twitter: https://twitter.com/SamsungSupport.
- Contact Samsung support on Messenger: https://www.messenger.com/t/118830116212/.
- Chat with Samsung support or call them: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/.
How to Fix “Settings keeps stopping” on Samsung
How to Fix “Unable to load history” in ChatGPT
How to Fix “Something went wrong, please try reloading the conversation” in ChatGPT