In Version 4.0 of the Genshin Impact, a new area called Fontaine is introduced, bringing an unexplored legend.
This new area comprises Court of Fontaine Region, Beryl Region, and Belleau Region.
The “Fontaine’s Blessing” is a new mechanic that imbues characters with power.
The Fountain of Lucine allows players to raise its level and receive rewards by throwing Hydro Sigils into it.
New characters include “Spectacle of Phantasmagoria” Lyney, “Elegance in the Shadows” Lynette, and others.
New domains, equipment, and weapon options are also introduced, along with the continuation of the game’s storyline.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to Unlock Court of Fontaine Statue of the Seven in Genshin Impact.
How to Unlock Court of Fontaine Statue of the Seven in Genshin Impact
To unlock the Court of Fontaine Statue of the Seven in Genshin Impact, you need to look for the elevator at the Waterway Hub.
Once you’ve found it, select “”4F: Palais Mermonia”, go towards the statue, and interact with it.
Here’s how to do this (expand the screenshots above):
- Once you’ve entered Fontaine, go up the stairs to go to the upper level.
- Interact with the elevator and select “Go to Romaritime Harbor upper level”.
- Go to the aquabus stop, interact with the chair, select “Wait for the aquabus”, and board it.
- Interact with the Melusine conductor and select “When does the aquabus head out?”.
- At the Waterway Hub, find the elevator, and select “4F: Palais Mermonia”.
- Go towards the Statue of The Seven and interact with it to unlock it.
After you’ve unlocked it, the northern part of Fontaine will be lighted up.
You can use the elevator again to get to the Clementine Line, Navia Line, and the Station Main Hall.