Is the back button on the Facebook app not working?
Many users reported that they are unable to go back on the Facebook app.
This issue happens on Android devices like Samsung or Xiaomi.
This is because Facebook’s latest update broke the back button.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to fix the Facebook back button not working on Android devices like Samsung.
How to fix Facebook back button not working
To fix the Facebook back button not working, you can try tapping and holding the back button for 1 to 3 seconds.
You can also try downloading Facebook Lite or an older version of Facebook from a third-party site.
Fix 1: Hold the back button
- Tap and hold the back button for 1 to 3 seconds.
- This fix works for random devices like S23 Ultra.
- The button will either be temporarily or permanently fixed afterward.
Fix 2: Download Facebook Lite
- Open the Google Play Store.
- Search for “Facebook Lite“.
- Download and open Facebook Lite.
- Log in to your Facebook account.
- Try using the back button on the app.
Fix 3: Download an older version of Facebook
- Uninstall the Facebook app from your device.
- Go to https://facebook.en.uptodown.com/android.
- Select “Older versions” and install an older version (APK) of Facebook.
- Open Facebook and the back button should work again.